1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Is this a stock 2002 CR125 expansion pipe?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Baker750, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Baker750 Husqvarna

Guys,

I am trying to find out what kind of exhuast is on my bike any body else have this plate on thier bike that says "CHR" I have an email into a company out of Italy that is called CHRacing but have not heard back from them yet. Thanks in advace.

Thanks,
    Chris

Attached Files:

2. CagivaWMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

That is definitely not the stock pipe. And the gold colored clutch cover and waterpump mean your bike is a '00 or '01 and not a 2002. I don't know the exact involvement with Husqvarna/Cagiva but CH Racing was an Italian shop or company that ran Husqvarna's World Enduro team and had/has their own line of Husqvarna performance parts. If you're in North American you may have the only of of those pipes on the continent!
  3. Baker750 Husqvarna

Well that's pretty cool. I wonder if the pipe is any good? I based the year of my bike on what the guy told me that I purchased it from. Also, the frame id is ZCGCR1225YV010253 Can you tell the year by that? And how the heck did that pipe end up on this bike???
  4. CagivaWMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

The 10th digit or letter is the year code in the Vin#. They do not use 0's for years....you're 10th character is a Y which means you've got a 2000 model.
  5. dylandog Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    cr125 n 99 wr250
    if its a ch pipe then its a power pipe,prob for increased bottom end,i bid on one on fleabay once,but didnt win it,they will be good as its the racing team,and there wont be many in usa for sure,theres not many in europe!ive got a pipe from english husky team called 2c racing and it made loads of difference in bottom end.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Any pipe is better than stock on the 125. I bet thats adding power.
  7. Baker750 Husqvarna

Well guys CHRacing never got back to me. Oh well, it is what it is. Now that you mention the low end gains of this pipe, my bike does have a very linear power delivery and it does not feel very pipy. I do have a buddy that has pretty much the same bike with a Pro Circuit, now I really want to take a ride on it to compare.
  8. Baker750 Husqvarna

Can someone post a semi close up picture of a stock CR125 pipe? Just wondering the size and shape difference from what mine is? Thanks,
    Chris
  9. dirt-dude Husqvarna
    AA Class