Is this Knight testing the FI 2T?

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by raisrx251, Jan 20, 2010.

1. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

This video was on Offroad Champions and thought it was nothing special of Knight training in extreme. At around 34 seconds into it, the pipe/silencer changes from the right side of the bike to the left. Any KTM guys know of a model that had a silencer come out on the left hand side of a current KTM? or is this the new Fuel Injected two stroke? Thought it was interesting and I am just guessing here. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2o-BTgFRY
  2. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

If you pause it you can see that the bike has orange frame, right hand side chain, left side exhaust. Now there are 2 out of 3 trademarks that Husky had first...Don't see linkage though. I am speculating here but could the left side exhaust indicate better air tract for fuel injection?
  3. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Pretty sure the video is mirrored...

If you pause it at 2:35 the letters on the Case skid steer are mirrored.

Later,
  4. JimbosHusky Husqvarna
    C Class

X2.... yes the video is mirrored flipped.

Look at the two bikes right after Knight's and the numbers are backwards is is the pipe on the Honda CR85
  5. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yeah, it looks to be mirrored. At 0:41 in you can pause it and it's the right side of the bike but looking at it from the left. You usually see that in photography, not video. Heck, I didn't even know it could be done.
  6. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Why would they mirror a vid. Good viewing anyway. He's a brilliant rider especially for his size.
  7. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Cool vid. I like the song compared to most the crap that people put on their youtube videos.