1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st It been over eight weeks...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Last Lap, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

and now I finally rode the new bike. Here are somethings that I did as well, and some some pics.

Attached Files:

2. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

more pics

more pics

Attached Files:

3. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

last set

Attached Files:

4. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

P3 hooked me up with some carbon parts. The pipe guard is larger than the 125 pipe guard that they sell. I'm glade Eric lives down the road. He swaped the 125 one for the 150 pipe guard. This is the first one out of the batch and it fits perfect. The skid plate is a work of art. Fits great and protects the sides of the engine. I would like to thank Dan at MFI for hooking me up with the rim strips and thanks to Kelly for the auto clutch and the carb.

I ended up unscrewing the screen filters in the fuel valves to make sure I pick up all the fuel and installed the plastic inline filter.

I used a 250 throttle cable and the stock carb guide on the PWK carb. because I liked the bend better. I use one of the vent hose holders to wire tie the throttles cable.

The headlight is a back up light for a service truck. I got tired of replacing the stock headlight. It's $7.00 housing with a $3.00 18 watt light bulb. It is required to have a headlight for an Enduro. I used a Acerbis taillight with a brake light. Brake light switch for rear brake only.

The handlebars are cut down to 29 inches. I had to cut the Cycra hadguards and flip the parts around to get them to work. I use Enduro Engineering guards. The Cycra guards are larger and interfere in tight woods riding.

I used the red EBC brake pads in the front. The stock pads have way to much bite for woods riding. I used the stock ones for the rear.

The screw driver by the radiator is for adjusting compression or the air screw during a race. I just taper a plastic screwdirver and push it into the plastic tubing.

The OFG radiator guards are off my 310. They do work but a hole needs to be drilled farther back or the forks will hit the way before the stops. I remove the stops and cut them down and reinstall them. Then run bottom them in all the way. Need all you can get in the tight stuff.

The plastic Y is more of a true Y than some others.

I also was able to use the pivot pegs off of the 310.

I used a screen door patch kit to make a spark arrester. This pipe is real easy to repack.

I set the sag at 107mm. air psi 10 in the front and 8 in the rear. I do have Wally's spring kit it their. I took it for a break in ride and have a total of 50 miles on it. I do like it's quicker turning. These forks are better over the bigger hits but are harsher over the little stuff. I need to tweek it to get it better. I love the auto clutch. I'm running 32:1 so I can't gauge the motor just yet. I'm spewing oil out the back. I'm going to run it in the mid 40:1 area once it's broken in.
  5. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Nice, very nice work. Interesting bars and speedo
  6. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Nice Ride, How do the Shock Wears Work in the rear. Are they for a Quad? Or made for bikes?
  7. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Eric from P3 got pipes and or dimensions for pipes for the 125/144's at the Gathering this year. He has the guard for the 125 stocker, the FMF and the stock 150 pipe. All close but all a bit different. Got to love aftermarket support like that.....guys that go to the customer and ask what they want and then deliver. Kinda reminds me of that guy out in washington......or is it Idaho?

Joe
  8. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    We tried that method with Shanes 125 and it KILLED top end power. If you have tuning issues don't forget to look into the DIY sparky.

Later,
  9. Slowpoke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Where'd you get the plastic Y?
  10. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

I use them on all my bikes and love them. Keeps all the heavy dirt off and deflects the sand away as well. It's the same as a quad shock wear.
  11. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

Interesting. Once it's broken in I'll try it with and without. This bike should have come with a real spark arrestor.
  12. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

The speedo is an enduro computer that can be changed to read speed, time and miles while not in a race mode.
  13. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

14. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Nice work. What EBC pads did you use. Organics? Everytime my front wheel washes out from too much braking, I am reminded to look into different pads.
  15. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

I use the Organics. Part number FA181X. They will wear out twice as fast. The first ride on them you will blow corners for a couple of turns until you get use to them. But after that you can trail brake with them. You can grap a fist full of brakes and not lock up the front or compress the forks as far.

Jeff
  16. BillO Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nice, really nice. Bling that makes sense....
  17. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'd like to get one this year.

Are you going to bring it to PBER or Scrub Pine?

Did you have a 310 before?
  18. HomeFinance Husqvarna
    A Class

Nice ride :thumbsup: Husky is the best looking bike period!
  19. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

Rich,
    I'll be at the clock run in October. Yes I had the 310.

Jeff
  20. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Thanks for the #. I'll see if I can round some up.