1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Iv just bought a 2009 wr 125.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by visargo, Oct 22, 2012.

1. visargo Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 125
    Im new to this forum the reason i joined is iv just bought a 2009 wr 125 from a freind who owns a bike shop.Previously i had a dtre 125 but a doctor reversed over it while it was parked and tryed to drive away but 3 witnesses got the the reg plate number so with the insurance money i got the wr125 .I will be picking the bike up on thursday i realy cant wait ,iv been out on the bike on a test ride and was so impressed with it i bought it .with me not knowing anyone who owns a husky i thought id best join a forum .Id realy like to know is there any problem areas that i need to keep my eye on with my bike .
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Welcome and congrats on picking up a Husky. They are awesome bikes and once the jetting is sorted they run extreamly good. Some had problems with a bog on the 09 WR125's that had to be sorted but other than that they are good to go. LOTS of good info on this site and some very helpfull members. Good luck and enjoy.
  3. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Welcome aboard! Once you get it sorted out,you will love it!
  4. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    Best bike out there IMO, then again, I own an 09 wr125, then converted it to a 165. After looking around a bit, I think you'll find your first impression is spot on!
  5. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    Good luck.... You will love that bike....
  6. visargo Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 125
    The bike seemed to run realy well when i took it on its test ride ,im no expert on jetting but wouldnt the climate make a differance which jet to use or maybe the previous owner re-jetted it the lad who owned the bike before me realy knows his stuff with bikes so i dare say he would have done it ,infact im glad you wrote this post as im going to ask him so cheers mate.
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes temps., altitude, and other things factor in on jetting. I would also think the jetting would be sorted buy now but asking and checking for yourself along with a plug check will give you the extra piece of mind. Like I said they are awesome bikes and I look forward to reading your ride report. My 08 Husky CR165 is my favorite bike I have ever owned or ridden and at 53 it's been a few :D. Enjoy :cheers:.