1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc I've been cheating on my honey.......

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Gotlabs, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    ......On my 3honey that is. I somehow convinced my wife to approve the purchase of a CR144 for our daugher. I just spent the last half hour playing in the backyard on it, and felt guilty when I pulled up next to my 300. I can't believe how awesome the little bike handles, accelerates, corners and wheelies. Now my daughter is pissed with me because I said "Maybe I'll set it up for me since you are still too short to race it".

Now I need to figure out a way to get another one for me.......anyone want to buy a honda rancher? Lol
    krieg, 454x, huskybear and 2 others like this.
  2. motocrossmr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '05 PW80, '12 KX 65
    Well........maybe your daughter can ride the 300!:D I dont think she will get much seat time on the 144......cuz dad will be hoggin all the fun! Congrats on the purchase!
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Welcome aboard :cheers: They are so fun they are irresistible.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I knew it I knew it! Once you go 144 - 165 you can't go back. Your 300hunny is gonna be a dust collector :D. Ask me how I know... Congrats to you and your daughter :applause:.
  5. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    LOL! I was waiting for this post!!! My '12 CR 125 (now 150) has found a great home! Congrats and thanks Tim! If you race it... you need to keep us posted! :D:cheers::applause:
  6. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    The more I tool around on it, the more I want to take it for myself. I am hoping to hit a few races on it some of the flat courses, just need a bigger tank and heavier springs.
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

LOL I was talking to my son about your bike today Krieg and we were thinking about taking it off your hands. Looks like Tim beat us to the punch. Hey I think Tim races in the VCHSS and our club will be sponsering their race in a couple of weeks. I'll be woring a check point and wouldn't be surprised to see him on the 144 :banana:!
  8. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    I wish I could race it then, won't have it set up by that time though.
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thats ok we still don't have the track laid out :D.
  10. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Two weeks until the race, you have plenty of time. When our club hosted a race last year, we were fixing sections up until Sat afternoon.
  11. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yeah we do this every year we are old pro's at waiting until the last minute.