1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc I've got a big problem...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by krieg, Apr 3, 2011.

1. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I literally cannot stop riding my CR 150! Cody has been sick for several days, so I had an opportunity to ride with friends at a location other than our usual practice spot. I took the CR 150 and the Gas Gas XC 300. The 300 stayed on the trailer all day! I love both bikes... really I do. But... [IMG]

Oh the humanity!
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Ride it for me tooo. Month out here from any riding.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yep the 150's are FUN. I have been splitting time with my 144 and GG 300. Hey at least I still ride the 300 Krieg. Krieg how's the power on your 150; is there a big hit?
  4. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Walt, I'm still putzing around with the RM needles you sent. I keep going back to the 17. It was warm here today so I dropped it one clip and things were great. I think I may keep the TMX as it seems to be fine for my style of "slow old fat guy" riding. Thanks for all your help. Sorry you haven't been able to ride.
  5. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    No "big" hit. It does let you know when you are on the pipe, but nothing like my '09 WR 300. I LOVE this bike!
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'm thinking that's what making my 144 so much fun; smooth power. Mine is so smooth and has so much tq I don't even cover the clutch on 2nd grear almost stopped turns. I'm NOT a woods rider but this 144 has me spending more time in the trees. I know you are loving yours with the better suspension!
  7. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yep. My CR150 pulls smooth from very low RMP all the way up. If you want to really make it like an electric motor retard the timing a couple degrees.
  8. Husqvarna125 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE250, 2015 TE200, 1984 WR 400
    Very jealous at the moment, wanting to get one of these newest (2011) CR150's.... Perhaps waiting till 2012 will come with some benefit, but I'm dying to know what???