James Stewart/Josh Hill ride XPC Ultralight Supercross Foam for 2009/2010 Season

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by xpc, Apr 27, 2010.

1. xpc CH Sponsor

:thumbsup:James Stewart and Josh Hill Ride XPC Ultralight Supercross Foam for 2009/2010 Supercross/Outdoor Nationals Season

XPC Racing has provided L & M, San Manuel Racing (Josh Hill and James Stewart) with "Ultralight Supercross Foam" and customization as well as custom foam components for the 2009/2010 supercross season. The riders are flying XPC's ultra light supercross foam all year.

See James Stewart's 2009/2010 bike here http://www.dunlopmotorcycle.com/pdf/Dunlop_Magazine_2010-02.pdf . James Stewart will be riding the XPC "Ultralight Supercross Foam" seat for the outdoor nationals this summer (2010) while racing for L&M, San Manuel Racing.
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Sounds great! :thumbsup:

So, seat and crash bar pad? Anywhere else that you can talk about?
  3. xpc CH Sponsor

custom foam components

We have been working on other components for "element buildup defense" that L&M Racing has been utilizing for the muddy days of racing.
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Nice!

I'm not holding my breath to see L&M lining up for the Nat's though.
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I'll assume that translates into "keep the mud out of the places it can build up". Nice to see you breaking into areas beyond seats.