Jeremy Martin 1-1 opening day ride.

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, May 29, 2014.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I like this guys' attitude ... ESP when he's talking about the red plate ...

http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Winners-Circle-Jeremy-Martin,38016/Slideshow,0/GuyB,64

Check out this pic ...Looks like 2 kids from HS.. Good luck to both these young men.
    MArtin_.jpg

This is like the 1st time in a decade that yamaha is on the top step in the lites class so it has got to be a big deal to someone...

--
    I got one cool Yamaha story ... When Heikki Mikkola left Husky and rode for Yamaha, he said one day some of the Yamaha big-wigs came up to him and asked him if he liked speed boats. He said yes.... At the end of the racing season, Yamaha gave him the keys to a new speedboat :0)
  2. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    The kid brought his A Game for sure. It was so much fun to watch. The 250's were more exciting than the 450's.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Everyones' cards are on the table now for sure :) ... The green 250 camp I'm sure will be looking to change some results...

--
    There is alot to be shaken out in the 4fittys still :) ... JG33 had no business going wire to wire but he did ... He's on a yammaHammer (won 3-4 of the 250\450 motos) also ... He's ~always been really fast for a lap here and there ... I read an interview with Stew and he said his bike was not right and if he went any faster, he'd have crashed. Sounds like a pretty earthling thing to say.
    TemecuCoastie likes this.