1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Jets for a 1995 WXC 250.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by PAWM, Jun 18, 2014.

1. PAWM Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1995 WXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    06 Kawasaki KLX110, 05 Honda CRF50
    I've been searching this site for a few hours and have not found much definitive, I think primarily because my bike is older. Just got a used standard PWK38 to replace the stock TMX. I'm looking for a starting point on jetting. Here is what is in the carb now. It is likely not from a Husky originally.

Pilot Jet- 45
    Main Jet- no jet installed
    Slide-#8
    Needle-NOZF (likely OEM)
    Clip 2nd from top

I have a Dynoport Pipe, everything else is stock.

Premix 40:1, Lucas semi-syn currently
    typical elevation-sea level usually, would like to be able to go to 2000 ft without changing jets.
    temperature 60-95 degrees.
    Northern California climate-not really dry, but not humid either.

There is a local shop that does Dynojet tuning so they have many jets available at reasonable prices. They wanted to Dynojet the bike for $100 to tell me which jets to get. They said they would otherwise "just be guessing". I just need to know where I should start and can fine tune from there over time. Thanks in advance for your advice/responses.
  2. shrubitup Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '00 TE610 (pretty much a WXE610)
    Other Motorcycles:
    Husaberg FE450, KTM 200EXC, Triumph
    If using Keihin PWK Airstriker I would use a 175 MJ in winter and 172 in summer at those elevations. I would use a 45 PJ in summer and a 48 PJ in winter assuming you're over 40* there. Popular needle for the PWK is the N42748CEL which you can buy here http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEIHIN-JET-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f2c2f9ccc&vxp=mtr

With needle jet start on third clip and evaluate from there. Evaluate jetting circuits from info described in this thread. http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/347305-is-your-two-stroke-running-rich-read-here/
  3. Huskyrid3r Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cr250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda cbr 900rr
    Hey! I have been searching stock carnb settings for my cr250 96 with mikuni tm 38 flat slide and also interested about jetting for winter. Everything is stock parts in my Bike, i just got it and want to be sure that there is right settings. Sorry for my bad english!