1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Jetting change to stock 2014 CR125 when installing 144 kit?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by geastman, Jul 24, 2016.

1. geastman Husqvarna
    AA Class

My 2014 CR125 is the ultimate add-gas-and-ride bike. I fiddled a bit with jetting when new (one leaner on main and pilot, I think) and have pretty well left untouched since. Not perfect, surprisingly good.

I am due (likely overdue) for top-end as I approach the 70 hour mark. Of course, this means installing the 144 kit that came with the bike.

I have searched (including the jetting thread) and found lots of good info about jetting specific bikers and solving specific problems. There is not much for what I want to know - what jetting changes should I expect to a well-running stock 2014 CR125 when I install the stock 144 kit?

The closest answer is from Kelly. Older model, but he went leaner on main (although he said it ran rich on top as 125) and richer on pilot and needle.

General advice appreciated, but ideally someone has gone through the same exercise and can share their experience.
  2. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
  3. DTX915 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kdx200 tt500 yz450 klx125
    Mine came with a extra slide in the kit, don't know what one. Should be in the manual.