Kenda Tennessee Knockout

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Tinken, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Brown, Webb, Bobbitt, Fahringer, Robert, Graffunder, Ashburn, Redmond and More Set To Face Off At KENDA Tennessee Knockout

[IMG]

Below are some of the top riders confirmed for the 2013 KENDA Tennessee Knockout:
    • Mike Brown, KTM: 2013 Barcelona X Games Enduro X winner, 2012 X Games Enduro X winner, 2011 and 2012 KENDA Tennessee Knockout Champion, 2009 WORCS Champion, 2000 AMA Motocross Champion.
    • Russell Bobbitt, Husaberg: Four time AMA National Enduro Champion. Third place at 2012 KENDA Tennessee Knockout.
    • Cody Webb, Beta: 2013 King of the Motos Champion, 2010 AMA National Trials Champion, 3rd at 2013 Hell’s Gate Extreme Enduro, 2012 EnduroCross Championship runner up.
    • Jordan Ashburn, Yamaha: Two time GNCC XC-2 Champion.
    • Cory Graffunder, Husqvarna: Multi Time Canadian Off-Road Champion, Multi Time EnduroCross podium finisher.
    • Grant Baylor, KTM: Current GNCC XC-2 Championship points leader.
    • Kyle Redmond, KTM: Multi time top American finisher at Erzberg Extreme Enduro, second at 2012 King of the Motos Extreme Enduro.
    • Nick Fahringer, Husaberg: Multi time National Enduro race winner.
    • Max Gerston, Beta: 2012 EnduroCross Junior Champion.
  2. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Nordic likes this.
  3. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    I plan on being there Sunday to spectate.
    454x and Tinken like this.
  4. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Cody has a good shot. Think he led this for a while last year.
  5. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    That was hard to watch at the 4:30 mark. Sad indeed. :cry:
  6. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I really wanted to go, but was offered a suite at Indy for Moto GP. Headed for Indy in the morning, hate they are the same weekend.
    robertaccio likes this.
  7. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    INSANE! Those guys have a skill level and physical condition from another dimension. I have trouble comprehending it. Watching this stuff in a video, doesn't do it any justice.
  8. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    I didn't see any cameras so I don't think it will be televised, so no reason not to say who won. Cody Webb blew everyone away. Taylor Roberts came in second and Cory Graffunder took third. Mike Brown looked like he was struggling a bit near the end of the day. It looked like he thought the race was finished, pulled over and talked to an official then he pulled out with one lap to go. I think he was in fourth or fifth at that point.
  9. Nordic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Oset 20
    gives new meaning to burning up the course, eh?
  10. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Taylor Roberts is having a great year to bad Kaw does not support off road like they use to, Kaw is spending all there money in Moto Cross.
    Time for Husky to talk to Taylor and few other top guys who ride Kaw off road. But wait heard they already have and we might just see a few green guys on Blue and White next year 2014 will be a very interesting year for the new Husky in off road racing
  11. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Puts a whole new meaning to the term "blown up engine":p. That stuff looked hard to walk up, much less ride. Add the nice sticky summer weather and it's like beating the hell out of your bike in a sauna.