1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Kickstand for CR125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by MattR, Jun 9, 2012.

1. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    What kickstand options are available for the CR125 bikes? I have the older 2008 frame.

My kids are starting to ride with me and a kickstand would be nice to have. There is not always a tree around when you need one. Thanks!
  2. motocrossmr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '05 PW80, '12 KX 65
    Motosportz has a nice one for '08 and '09 four strokes. I know the frames are different but maybe Kelly can tell you if it is easily modified to bolt up. I know there are ones out there that clamp to the swing arm. If no one makes a bolt on then that might be an option. I think Moose makes them.
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Matt,

I have done a couple of the older framed CR125's. I use all the parts from the WR125 of those years and then have a bracket made and welded onto the frame exactly like the WR. Works great and really folds up out of the way. The local water jet cutting guy has the bracket pattern on his computer and can make them up at any time. I will send you a couple of pics of the finished product when I get home from work.
  4. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    Walt,

Do you have pics? I would be interested in seeing your setup. Also, I don't weld but could have someone at work do it for me possibly. What is involved with the welding? Can I leave the bike fully intact without removing any electronics, carb, air box, etc.?
  5. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    I looked at my wr after your first post and all you need is a small steel tab maybe 1 1/4" long with a hole in it for the stock kick stand to fit.The welding looks very minor and is by the swing arm bolt.Other than possible electronics? I doubt you would have to be concerned with anything else.
  6. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Sorry Matt, I have had some tough days lately with my mom breaking her hip at 84 this week. I will try to get out to the garage and get some pics of the converted 04CR that is on a stand getting suspension work.