KTM..HUSKY..HUSABERG IN WHAT ORDER..YOU DECIDE

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Troy F Collins, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Stefan Pierer...Hows he going to do it.?? Whats your take ??

I was quite intrigued when Stefan spoke of VAG chairman Ferdinand Piech and his VW/Audi/Bently/Bugatti/Lamborghini development model ideal as an example...using similar platforms...yet achieving such dynamic differences between all those models.....eg many of the engines share bore stroke dimensions valve sizes.. bore centers and use similar tooling and machining....yet there are W12s..inline 5s..V10s....V16 A staggering difference in identities......and how powerful VAG has become over the years....

I dont know how Stefans going to do it...but I think it will be much more complex than changing plastic colors and shock linkages....

I really liked Scot Hardens opinion and optimism.....and I got to thinking that Stefan was rubbing his chin over he past few years..possibly reading posts of Husky owners wishing for new 2T models

Just wondering how he's going to pull it off........who's MX...Cross country..Dual purpose..enduro or trail ???

And having said that...I really dont think he would have bought Husqvarna...only to bury or eliminate Husaburg..?? Stay tuned
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

To each their own is what I'm hoping for. If I owned Ford, Chevy, and Dodge truck dealerships I wouldn't care which one you bought as long as it was one of those three. I like the Ford trucks so I own three of them. Keep the three bike brands basic ergo's and feel and share what mass parts you can to save with large parts purchasing. I'm hoping SP will update the Husky bikes but keep them Huskys and I think/hope that is what he will do. The new owner sounds positive and upbeat so I'm leaning that way for now.