1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Lectron on 2008 cr165

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pedec, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So install went ok after I figured out I was missing rubber carb to throttle cable boot(used black tape for now). Bike started on second kick and went in to a fast idle that did not slow down after warm up so I turned out idle screw 1/2 turn and motor slowed down to much so went back in 1/4 turn and perfect idle. Blipping throttle seemed really crisp and no hesitation. All testing was done on stand since there is still 2 feet of snow but I think it is close. Might be going on ride in 2 weeks to Glendive Montana to get away from winter and give 165 another good test. Thanks to Kelly and Wallybean for help and I will need new throttle cable anyways mine old one is starting to fray
    Parfo79, 454x and Indorider like this.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    thanks for the feedback. If it blips well on the stand I bet it runs hard on the trail. These are pretty EZ to set up. Adjust the rod for idle and right off idle performance and then don't touch it. If you need to tune the top use the powerjet screw to tune.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I just got this Email this morning and love hearing that people are happy with their purchase.

Unfortunately for me, life/weather/work/family got in the way of me getting to test out the Lectron after I installed it in February. However, I'm happy to say that I finally got to try it out on an epic ride this weekend, and I couldn't be happier. What a huge improvement! I made absolutely zero adjustments from my baseline garage settings (1/2 turn leaner needle, 1/2 turn richer power jet, slightly lower idle), and it ran like a beast for 35 miles of hard riding with zero bogging (I thought I would never tune the bog out of this thing). Easiest starting bike I've ever had... I could push off with one foot with the clutch pulled in, and let the clutch out to start it which blew everyone's mind (as well as starting it by hand). Got great mileage too, enough so that I could rescue 2 friends who ran out of gas on the ride and still make it back with fuel to spare. Thank you so much for all your hard work and help making this carb available to us, I really appreciate it.