1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Lectron Test Ride

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by DaveG321, May 23, 2013.

1. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

First ride with the lectron on my 09' WR 125 w/ the 165 kit. Been 6months since Ive ridden and I would love anyones opinion on how the bike seems like its running. So far, I have not touched the carb. and Im running a 13 48 tooth sprockets.. Im riding the bike in the video in different gears to show the bike lugging and winding. The mid range and top end is eye watering fast. The low end is a little bit on the lacking side. Im not complaining because at 51 years old my racing days are behind me and I just want to have the bike running good enough for fun riding. Im very happy so far with the bike and the sound on the video will really show how the bikes going. Its just under 20 mins and I tried to narrate best I can while Im riding. Enjoy

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EKIvZbIDU&feature=youtu.be
    lankydoug, john01, sabortooth and 2 others like this.
  2. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

BEST PERFERRED VEIWING IN FULL SCREEN***
  3. Jhunter Husqvarna
    AA Class

The motor sounds like it can chug down low nicely and then it winds up tight when you get on the pipe. Love the NE Single Track!
    DaveG321 likes this.
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Great to see you back on the Bike Dave. The bottom does sound a little blah to me but kind of hard to tell without feeling it. You might try going a 1/4 turn richer and if it doesn't snap for you then maybe a 1/4 turn back the other direction. I don't know if I mess with changing it too far as the it is obviously crisp from mid to top. How was your plug looking?
  5. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

The plug is tan color and what I didn,t mention was I,m running the 8mm base gasket and that could kinda cause a little bog off the bottom.As I demonstrated in the trail ride when I gassed it for more than a couple of seconds I over shot the turn with both brakes on.the bike has serious power when you get on the gas and yes it feels good to be ride,n again.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Cool video and that looked like a fun place to ride. Thanks for sharing :cheers:.
    DaveG321 likes this.
  7. venturini Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TC 250 '13 CR 150 '11 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 KTM 250 XC
    Those are the FasstCo Flexbars, right? If so, which height did you get and how does the height compare to the stock bars?
  8. marshwater Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TE449 (sold) '13 WB165
    If i was to screw my power screw all the way down (lectron), how many turns out would be about right? 13 wr125
  9. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

The bars are the enduro bend,forget which degree they are.They do seam to be a little lower than the stock bars and I,ve been tempted to get some kind of bar riser to bring them up a little.Once you get use to them they are a must.
  10. make meh samich Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 wr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    1980 honda z50
    Im at 1 turn out. Very close. 600ft elevation.