1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Lhrb For 2010 Wr300?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by giantjoe, Feb 4, 2012.

1. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    So I've got my second ride in with the Z-start pro, and I absolutely love it! I'm looking in to getting a single actuated LHRB, a fellow in my club has one for a 08 KTM 250 XC. I know it has brembo rears just like mine. Is it gonna be plug and play?

Also, do I just leave the clutch pull on the case just hanging there? Remove the cable obviously, but just leave the arm?
  2. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

you are going to need a master with the internal resi
  3. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Talk to me like I'm a moron, I don't know what you're talking about. :)
  4. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

you need a rear master cylinder off of a tc/txc/wr125 and i think the TE . The resevior is built into the master unlike the Wr300 that has the seperate resvior
  5. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

We have hooked up a few LHRBs on WR300s. Email Rob Lang and he can walk you through it. We have all the stuff in stock.

rob@rossrochersales.com
  6. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    I was gonna start a thread asking if anyones run a lhrb with a clutch. I want a lhrb but dont want to give up my clutch. Anyone know?
  7. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

It is kind of tough unless you go with an auto clutch that has an easy enough pull to use a one finger lever. I think there are some specialty dual lever perches for this but it is still trying to put a lot of stuff in a small area. I have the auto clutch and one finger clutch/LHRB on my 360, but you might use the clutch once a ride with that bike if ever.
  8. Marvin Fredrich Husqvarna
    C Class

Rekluse has a system that will fit your bike, I know because I bought it and installed it. The hydraulic resevoir has a mount for a two finger clutch lever, talk to Rekluse.