1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Lighting stator for cr125/50

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by trekrydr, Dec 19, 2011.

1. trekrydr Husqvarna
    C Class

I have read a few postings on this site about lighting stator for the cr125/50 but am wondering what the best options are. I am looking for the most power i can get without changing the fww. I did read a post or three on using the ktm stator but have also read that they fail in short time. Possibly a wr stator would be an option but they seem to be a little pricier as it is an oem part only i believe. Thanks for your help
  2. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Try RICKY STATOR.. they do custom windings

www.rickystator.com/
  3. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

I wouldn't go With the WR setup-- most folks with WRs are looking to put CR ignitions in for performance! Just get the CR wound at Ricky stator. You'll get about 35 watts, which is good for a headlight ans LED tail light.
  4. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    I would contact Wallybean...

He rewound my CR125 stator also did Montgob1's and Speedkills at the same time. He seems to be getting more than Rickys stator, 45 watts or so. Mine is running my trailtech 8" hid and trailtech GPS with no issues. The ballast on the 8" draws 42 watts constant, the GPS is 5 watts max? not sure there.

Later,
    montgob1 likes this.
  5. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Wallybean fo shizzle!! I run a chinese reg/rec and a small battery, if you want dc you have to run a bat or cap, just a load won't work.
  6. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have a WR ignition and DON'T want a CR ignition. My bike works just fine as is.
  7. trekrydr Husqvarna
    C Class

Thanks for all the great responses
  8. trekrydr Husqvarna
    C Class

Just need to search some old threads and find Wally s contact info unless someone can speed that process up