1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Linkage isn't super tough!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by tommytwostroke, Mar 21, 2011.

1. tommytwostroke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR125, 2017 TX300
    Just talked myself into repacking the bearings and what not throughout the rear linkage this afternoon and TWO things that dampened my spirits, a tad, stuck out immediately; one I knew better, the lack of grease used from factory had seized a couple needle bearing assemblys completely. No big deal I'll fix them. Not to be! It seems a small hit from a non sharp object ovalized one side of the opening where the connecting linkage sticks out between the rear wheel and the skid plate. Not putting to much thought into it but it appears as though I will not be able to remove the bearing assembly unless I can knock it out the other side.

I don't remember the aluminum in the linkage being as soft on my YZ as this on my 2010 WR! Oh well. I geuss I will re-pack and use it as long as I can. Lucky for me it didn't ovalize the bearing assembly. Anyone know the price of the three hole connecting link?

So be aware of what you straddle between the skid plate and rear tire. Duh!
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Maybe they will go to the top linkage like thew 449/511 when they change the 2t's.
  3. tommytwostroke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR125, 2017 TX300
    By the time they do I'll jump on my second husky! What a newb.
  4. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 SH 500, 81 Gilera 125 C1, 17 KTM
    the dog bone is around a 100 bux with bearings... or it was last year when I bought one.
  5. J.R. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 Supermoto! and a BUNCH 'O parts
    You could watch eBay for one, then grab the bearings from a bearing shop for a good price
  6. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Type the bearing dimensions in the ebay search box, i get all my linkage/swingarm bearings real cheap this way.