Local SoCal weekday ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by robertaccio, Jan 15, 2010.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    robertaccio Husky TXC450, Jon Aprilia RXV550, Bob DRZ450, Albert KTM505

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    from the "LR" trail.
  3. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

yeh, um... I dunno how to say this politely exactly, but I don't think I wanna go riding with you...
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    It's supposed to be raining all next week and I have brand spanking new valving:D in my TE suspension that's just begging to be ridden on, so you know where I'll be....out there!:thumbsup:
  5. HuskyT Moderator

Riding with Robertaccio is fun.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Always an experience. And always makes me a better rider. Finding the edge of that envelope.

T
  6. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Nice pics Rob. :thumbsup:

You guys sure need some Trials bike for them rocks.:D
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Trials shmiles just kidding
  8. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

that envelope is in a different zip code from me.:notworthy:
  9. SanDHusky Husqvarna
    A Class

Hey Rob, my phone never rang.....:confused::confused:

Just kidding, looked like another fun McCain trip for you and crew...

It rained today....hard....Gonna continue through friday, saturday....hopefully it clears up by this weekend, so I can go hit the LR stuff, should be epic....

Oh, I changed my cell...I'll pm you new number...

Mitch...
  10. EagleOne Husqvarna
    B Class

Nice place aint ever been there maybe a little far for me,,:thumbsup:
  11. motopat651 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Riding with Rob is always educational,to say the least!True story we were at Perris Raceway and I asked him if he could ride over a pile of tires(that was by the edge of the track),and he says"well I think I could do it if I got my front tire over the first one....".I was totally being sarcastic,but he was serious!That was the same race that he brutalized a 1981 YZ 80 in a vintage race,good stuff.Rob is the Man:notworthy:
  12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    u guys r nuts at best been a solid B level rider. yeah but i never did ride over that tire pile they use those for enduro cross now.

Hammer down anyone??? Pat glad you checked in. gotta stay healthy long enough to beat the HD09 version into submission! we should have a good crew this year, and the donation to the school is a good cause,,,,Cyril will be on the YZ250 (cut down seat for the little fish)no more crfx250 for the now even faster French guy. Timo madly in love with his 300 kato,,,,,massimo??? 450 kato in pieces and for sale,, been scaring all of us on his "beater" KDX200 yeah that one, the one that he uses napoli tech to pre mix.
    maybe I will ride (try to)with Tommy b again, now that is a guy that rips, he beat most of the A line in tecate hs , but he never races just a trail rider (that flat rips) Dax (nat caliber 40 class fast guy) is in for this weekend hint hint the local post rain zone all sorts of new stuff. I will be either on my 450 or a loaner GP motos TC250 (05 the older model 250) but i digress cmon Pat sat morn at the LR trail zone.........ride green man it will rail those trails
  13. motopat651 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Not sure on Saturday,But for HD Massimo and I will be Kawi buddies for sure.The LR zone looks sweet.been awhile since I've been there,I'm gonna have to check it out!
  14. motopat651 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think Jeff is coming with me,so I might be B looping it with the newb,I think he can do the A but why beat up a friend,unless he really wants it
  15. highdez1981430cr Husqvarna
    AA Class

hey Robert,
    Where is this place located at here in So. Cal?
  16. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I'm headed out there today to test my new suspension set up. I hope it doesn't snow.:D I won't be able to find the singletrack.:p
  17. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Neat photos. Did they ever shoot Westerns out that way, looks like Cochise country to me.
    Got to admit the Aprillia's do look smart. Those swing arms are the duck guts, pity about their reliability.
  18. motopat651 Husqvarna
    AA Class

No westerns,but they did have the Buffalo Soldiers out there in the early 1900's
  19. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Jon is the only guy I know that has one, he rides with good skill and he has been happy with his Ape, has had no motor issues, he feels the need to ride aprilia because he is a professional Piaggio aircraft pilot (Piaggio is the parent co. of Aprilia),,,,that 550 goes like stink man and is wide and a bit tank like, but it is a fun ride.
    Note for 09-10 they went back to the solid beam swingarm on the ape and redid the entire chassis. I think Merriman helped alot with the latest chassis developments before returning down under.
  20. SanDHusky Husqvarna
    A Class

ITS RAINING !:applause:

Actually it hasnt stopped raining since last night.....

Anybody in for some wet and muddy McCain action today or tommorrow? I'm off for 2 days and looking for someone to ride with in this nasty, ugly weather :D

Mitch