1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Looking for something a bit more track friendly...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by HuffieVA, Apr 26, 2010.

1. HuffieVA Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    (2) 83 500XC's, 86 400XC, 02 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    ATK, Yamaha, Kawasaki & Harley
    Hi all, I just moved my son up to an 85 and built him a small track in our back yard to practice, I love riding with him but my WR360 is a bit of a handfull on the light little track (don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade it for anything as far as cross country or scrambles go) Anyway, I've been thinking of a CR125 if I can get my hands on one figuring when his legs stretch a few more inches he can use it as a transition bike until the four stroke fad runs its course. Any opinions on the 125? (I'm about 6ft 180)... also any new news on Husky minis?

Thanks,

Rodd
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Rodd yes get yourself a Husky 125! I have an new 08 That I picked up last year and I love the bike. Handles like a dream, light, and really hauls major butt. It hauls my 200 lbs around with ease. I see you are in Chesterfield, I am in Powhatan (Flat Rock) send me a PM if you want to come out and give it a ride at my place. Be prepared.... you will most likely end up getting one LOL. I let a fellow Husky member ride mine and he now owns a shiny new 09 WR125. Your only problem will be keeping your son off the thing until his legs grow.