1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Loooking at buying a Husky...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pook, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Pook Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda cr250
    looking for opinions on 2007 250wr's

I'm a newer rider, 34 years old been riding for two years, single track stuff in Lowermainland BC.

Looking at selling my 2000 Honda cr250 and getting the Husky, motor, suspension linkage has been recently rebuilt. Price is in my ballpark, just wondering if i would be better off saving some more $ and going for 2009 or newer bike? or going for the 2007 and spending the money to have the suspension tuned for my weight and riding abiltity and some other goodies for it?
  2. Chef Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 Cr165, 09 Wr165
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 Husaberg FE650, 07 BMW 650 Dakar
    07, 09,11.... They are pretty much the same. I'd do the 07 and have the suspension done.
  3. Lincolnlock Husqvarna
    AA Class

As long as it's been taken care of it will be an awesome bike for the trails in Lower Mainland. I use my 10' wr300 at Mcnutt, and Vedder all the time. The Husky is built for the gnarly trails of Canada. Get the suspension done and ride. When the plastics fall off get some newer stuff with the embedded graphics. It will look just like the new bikes.
  4. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Good advice
  5. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Join the husky club pook, maybe I'll see you out on the trails, I'm from the lower mainland too:thumbsup: