Low tide ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ray_ray, Aug 10, 2010.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    My gf finally got a day without OT, so off we went to a beach I found one day riding for a late afternoon swim... but it was low tide! I had no clue on tides till this day other than the water goes in & out ...

No swimming but I did get a little riding in ... I'm thinking I'll be reading the tide reports and doing a little more of this type riding along the coast in the future :banana:

I should add the 08 TXC250 was alot better than the rider ... :) ... I gotta step it up on the sand ....

Attached Files:

2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Looks awfully pretty, but seems like it would be a little tough on the bike components.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes...I'm afraid the salt water might be bad for it so I came home and washed the bike off after I parked it ... oiled it some and used some wd40 on it also ...

Attached Files:

4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    If they carry a product at any of the boating centers there called Salt-X, you should try some of that.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sweet and thanks!
  6. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    Salt water and aluminum :eek:. Bad bad bad. :eek: Been there, done that. :cry: Wash that think off thoroughly top to bottom.
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Yep and it is very hard to find any products here to help neutralize salt ...not that it ain't here..just hard to find ... I'll probably stay more on the beach side till I can find something other than soap and water to clean the bike afterwards ...
  8. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Still, it did look very appealing Ray. I would have had a blat as well. Thanks for sharing Mate.
  9. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Ray
    I love how all the villagers are standing on the banks, looking at you like “what in the world is that ?”
    How much of an oddity are you over there ? :lol:

:thumbsup:
  10. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Foreigners here are an oddity to begin with and you couple that with the fact I'm a 'rider' on a 'big' bike riding it in the low tide area of the pacific ocean, you become the circus that came to town... They are very PRO bikes, love any racing, any bike move is a crowd favorite, and honestly, they are just looking for entertainment \ a good time... This was my first time there so they we really checking me out ...

We do trail \ mountain rides and the kids are usually jumping up and down at the 'riders' passing through their barangay \ village ... Just like the old wild west days in america... riders coming though :) ... get outta the road \ path ! ... its too cool really ...