Mag Tests for Husky;

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by pat ohara, Mar 10, 2012.

1. pat ohara Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes , 2 WR's
    Other Motorcycles:
    Old Style Husaberg,
    Over the last three months i have read 3 different tests in the Dirt Mags, all were positive with regards to the brand. The latest is about the 310TXC and it is with no angst that it is a hit. Motocross Action did the TC250 and while not rave reviews took a practical look at it, none take a larger interest in Italian bikes to report negatively but this time did not for obvious reasons. Husky makes a world class product. It would indicate that Husqvarna is doing their marketing very well. Hopefully Chilly will be getting one or two for sure. This should not shine well for the naysayers who claim Husky [BMW] is outside the curve. If 2-stroke WR tests are your interest then the Aussy's media has them in bunches. Although the black frame and silver rims are really tacky.Braaap.
  2. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    This is always good news, Husky articles in the mags. I am a fan of the silver rims as the tire irons take their toll on the colored rims. I like the article on Andy Jeffersons TE 310 in the April Dirt Bike. How he pulled the electric start and put in a TC 250 ignition. I like reading in the mags about Husky mods, like the Scott Summers mods, etc. Husqvarna is without question a world class dirt bike company. I think Husky is doing a good job with the exception of the 610/630 void.
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    they need a 50 so I can get my son off of his yamaha lol
  4. robertk61 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250
  5. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250