Man Tomac has had a tough year now this...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, May 2, 2014.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  2. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Well that sucks...
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Saw that this morning. Did a face palm. I was really looking forward to seeing him at full speed for the outdoors.
  4. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    I'm starting to think it's a Honda thing; Canard, Bogle and now Tomac.....:thinking:
    TemecuCoastie likes this.
  5. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    That sucks! He's doing really well in SX but he's really great at outdoors. With outdoors missing RV this year, he'd have a ton of podiums too
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

I thought RV said he was in... no?
  7. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    I thought they said he was out for nagging issues and recovery. I'll have to look into more now lol
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    LandofMotards likes this.
  9. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Sucks ... Forget LV ... What this does is keeps Eli off his bike when he needs to be testing for the outdoors ... He'll start the season behind the power curve of all the other riders that are healthy and testing their bikes. I'm still with him and hope for the best.

You mean like JS7 crashing that yamaha all those yrs and then moved on to crashing the SUZ? Its the rider. Plain and simple.

--
    Who is the next Husky rider for AMA SX racing is the only question that matters.
  10. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    RV2 has lead 70 of the last 80 laps at the end of this SX season ... It would be hard to believe he has any problems ... Feel free to correct me if my math is wrong ... Toss in a couple holeshots also in this time frame.

--
    RV2 SX job is over for this yr ...maybe he'll let the podium fill up with some young riders at LV ... I'd like to see AS29 on the podium again ...
  11. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Start historic feat of the 2014 SX Season:

RV2 lead the last 80 laps of the season ...

He also lead 90 of the last 100 laps ...

End historic feat of the 2014 SX Season
  12. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    TemecuCoastie likes this.
  13. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    First, thanks to RV2 for the racing and looks like the 'Husqvarna racing boat' just sailed in and docked on the North America coastline ... Seeems we have a new favorite rider and good luck to Mr. Anderson ...
  14. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    No doubt on the RV thing. Even if he retires right now he's a legend in the sport. It's crazy the level he can ride at while needing surgery...amazing. Maybe we'll get lucky and see him in some offroad races when he retires :). He's said openly 2015's SX is his last. Who knows if he'll make it to that but he has nothing to prove. Hope he gets to enjoy a healthy life afterwards like you had said in another post.

As far as the Jason Anderson rumor, a new factory team approached him with a 450 deal. It's a wild rumor but he said we'll know in about a week. I'm still hoping Dungey changes stickers :)
  15. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    If no RV2 MX, its a whopper for all other riders and the fans....
    For openers, CR22 and JS7 fans should be out with their teeth showing ... I'm not sure these 2 have raced the outdoors with both these guys ready .. 2008 and 2009 were their last MX titles ....

CR22 has sat out the almost the entire SX season and this big for him to come in rested... Stew was had it fairly easy lately also and should be ready ... Both these guys want a title and I think I read both will be racing ... Its gonna be like the old days :) but better because it is the new days. Don't forget Milsaps is out there also somewhere, rested up..

SP, the Juggernaut, lives ... This will be his bike racing.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  16. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    :thinking: indeed....
  17. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    RV out for Nats. Speaking of Nats, anybody headed to round 1 @ GH?
  18. yzrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 yz250f 197? rickman zunpaap 125
    :cheers: Outdoors is wide open now. Picking a winner seems like a real guessing game now! Good stuff for the sport if you ask me. I don't even know who to root for honestly. Id be happy as can be if Reed, Stewart, Canard, Dungey or Roczen win the title. In that order too I believe. Roczen will have his time later on. This year I hope one of the old guys gets it.

Either way here's to a heck of a season ahead. Hope everyone stays healthy and I hope RV2 gets a beer gut going and goes on the RC4 diet!!
  19. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Millsaps and Stewart.
  20. yzrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 yz250f 197? rickman zunpaap 125
    I haven't seen Millsaps run outdoors in a long time. Hopefully he kills it. Rumors are flowing that he is looking to switch teams as well. I thought he was on the rockstar ktm/husky team but who knows. It is odd that there hasn't been any news or promo vids from him on the rockstar bike in quite a while. Maybe its because there trying to get the husky package together still?

Ill be honest I forgot about him thinking about outdoors. Good stuff Id be stoked to see him get some wins as well. Still pulling for Reed though!