1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Many Thanks Everyone-a Trick Red Case Saver Ordered From The Good Old Usa!!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by kevmack, Aug 15, 2011.

1. kevmack Husqvarna
    A Class

To all who replied a BIG thank you..had a look at both bills and 7602's case savers, went for 7602's trick looking red one...so being a Cafe H member has certainly helped me, in return i'm doing my little bit to help your economy...WIN WIN. In my opinion you cant beat advice from riders on similiar steeds!
    ps. If your not aware, when we order things over the net from America we in the UK are hit with an import tax that doubles [and sometimes treble] the initial $price. I reckon that our governments aren't doing their bit in helping us place orders-and actually this hurts the economies..but i suppose thats just "commonsense" and over here in the UK are politicans dont have any of that!! Anyway..to quote one of my favourite Us dirtriders..the late, great Donny Schmitt............."lets go riding!!"
    454x likes this.
  2. windsurf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just sent you a PM.
  3. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    That with the one I bought should completely turn our economy around by this Friday. The rest of you can thank us later.
    454x and J.R. like this.
  4. kevmack Husqvarna
    A Class

I suppose it was a teeny weeny[you lot have your own meaning for this word i gather?] bit ironic..ha ha ha
    As long as were riding...its all good!!
  5. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Thanks for the orders. Yep, I can feel the global economy turning already. :lol:
  6. kevmack Husqvarna
    A Class

7602 red bling Case saver from the Us here in 10days!!
    Sweet