MEXICO DF/Tequestiquengo

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by TORT, Jul 13, 2011.

1. TORT Husqvarna

DSC06829.JPG View attachment 9739 DSC06794.JPG DSC06795.JPG DSC06803.JPG DSC06812.JPG Hi friends
    let me show you some pics of a small trip of 8 hours from mexico city to the second state closer to mi city the trip is 90% of dualporpose with great landascapes and litlebit of mud,there 3 lakes cross
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Looks like you had no shortage of wet ground on your ride to keep things interesting.:thumbsup:
  3. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great view there!!
  4. TORT Husqvarna

There many great views on the road, but we dont finished the route for troubles in the road, you know sometimes the GPS said wrong directions. this weekend i will make the road again and i hope take some pictures crossing the rivers. tequesquitengo is a small town in mexico closer to main capital and have many waterparks in the area and have a lagoon. this route is named mexico city / agua salada and is a route ok more less 380kms of distance and for bring to the place we need to cross 3 rivers for be in a small river named "agua salada" in my dualporpose group we make 2 o r 3 times per year this track the weather in morelos is more les 30 to 35ยช degrees and when you go ridding
    you be sweating all the time inside the helmet. but when you cross the rivers is refreshing. now is rain time but i hope take some good pictures for post.

nice to meet you Dirtdame,whiterocket5.9

you can see many mexico off road and dual porpos tracks in www.motoviajero.com /index/viajes

Attached Files: