Michael Hall US Factory Husky rider 2010

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Oct 16, 2009.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  2. wulf22 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Good luck Mike!:applause:
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com

I lifted this off the racerx website. Seems someone was spreading rumors about Michael Hall's Husky breaking, resulting in the crash he had a week or so back. Sounds like he should be back up and going in a couple weeks, and that he likes the bike.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    add to that statement issued by Jimmy Button, there was major internet chatter from the now big 5 bike crowd on various MX sites about the crappy Husky. There was also an unsubstantiated (heresay) letter written from Husky corporate to another brands pro test rider that was talking about the Husky breaking and causing the crash, demanding a retract on that statement, and all the internet goons making stupid comments about how never to buy a crappy Husqvarna.
    Be aware of EU law and liability issues and as an example remember how much time and effort and money was spent on the F1 Senna crash case after there were claims of negligence on the part of the team and manufacturer. To say that a guy got hurt because of mechanical failure is taken very seriously in EU (legally). So MX people (and competing corporate payed tester) spouting off that the crappy Husky broke its suspension causing a pro rider to be injured is not just chatter at the corporate level, especially from another factory payed test rider, it can be a legal issue of corporate slander and or rider injury liability.
    For us Husky fans,, just wait for the TC250 with a good pro MX rider to start arriving on the podium and let them eat crow, its just a matter of time. When it was the big four the same guys cracked on my Katos.
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Robert, Clay, and everyone else. These are important things being discussed and it would be ideal if links were posted where this information is being taken from. It is quite difficult to tell 'who' is saying 'what'.
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    lets just drop it in my opinion its over and has been cleared up, Clay you agree?
  7. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Works for me. :thumbsup:
  8. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Not the ideal solution, but ok.

In the future so people can follow things a little better could links be provided when citing another site? Especially important things like this, especially when (apparently) someone is making negative comments?

:thumbsup:
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
  10. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    That helps tremendously. I hope Michael's cracked humerus is healing.

The only thing I'm not clear on is who is Jimmy Button, race manager? No I do not know everything...
  11. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Jimmy Button is a retired (After serious injury) Pro MX/SX rider. He
    works for Action Sports Management, so I assume he is Michael Hall's agent.
  12. skid Husqvarna
    A Class