Monday Night Lights Aug 24 Milestone MX

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Aug 23, 2009.

1. HuskyT Moderator

I've been bitten by the track bug and am really enjoying the jumps now...

Have a crew of 5 going out on Monday night. Will be at Milestone around 6 p.m until 9 follwed by Georges Special Club sandwich's at Georges drive in off of Van Buren ....

Bring the Husky's out......

T
  2. HuskyT Moderator

Milestone MX was a Ghostown lastnight..... two kids on Mini's and about four other bikes in addition to our four... track was wetter than normal and a little more rutted than normal. perfect night for jump practice....

Cleared the last and final two jumps that I have been working up to on the intermediate MX track ..... a right hander into a taller larger gap double and a shorter height but much longer flowing 45ft gap double... got off my bike and watched three guys do it for a while and then figured out how to copy them.....first attempt was a large overshoot... to much adrenalin flowing... better to go to far than come up short:D - second attempt felt much better but had bike way to high in the revs and to short in the gears - third time around upshifted for more speed/les revs and nailed it..... what a feeling !

A few more practice nights and it might just be time to head over to the Main.

And by the way.... Les @ LTR ..... you are a God!!! My suspension is still working perfectly.......

T
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Sounds like you are having much fun :thumbsup:

Be careful out there!
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501