Monday Night Lights ! Milestone MX Monday Feb 8 6:00 p.m.

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Feb 3, 2011.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Riding Milestone Ranch MX in Riverside under the lights with a couple of buddies.... would love to see some more Huskies hitting the local SoCal MX tracks!

Will be there by 6 p.m. riding until 9:30 pm! Will be parked under the Huge main triple /Table on the Main MX track!

Come on out for a fun night under the lights!

T
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    my bike and i are way to soft for such abusive/high flying riding.........Huge Main Triple, just the name scares the c-rap out of me. Come on down and scratch and dent your bike up in the rocks and bushes and I am in.
    Be sure to get fotos!! let me know about the 520-112L chain its a DID Gold non-Oringer
  3. HuskyT Moderator

[IMG] Hey Rob... Note that I said "parking." ..in front of the huge Main Triple... I'm at best hitting this one as a Double and layoff quite often on it.... makes me sick to see some these guys airing it out and having to brake check to drop in on the end of it.... and some of the little guys on the 65's and 85's are just nuts... hitting a 100 Ft triple on an 85......... [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

I need a 116 DID Gold ... including the master link.... Looks like I have to pony up for the new one.... anyone has a takeoff let me know....I don't need or want an O-ring chain....

We also quite often ride the Vet Track which is equally fun and has some great easy doubles, fun tables and a couple of step down transitions and a short whoops section...

last Monday there was about 40 riders combined between the Vet MX and the Main MX..... and by 8:00 p.m. my two buddies and I I had the Vet track all to ourselves...

And I do look forward to trying to keep up to lighnting fast Robertaccio in the single Track of McCain Valley .... and having Massimo pick up the pieces again when I crash and Burn!!!

T
  4. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

I may be there depending on work...
  5. HuskyT Moderator

Sounds great ... look for us parked right below the big main triple... will probably be riding the Vet track mostly that night... I'll be driving a light copper colored Chevy Tahoe with an all black three bike trailer behind it... Two Husky's , my 450 #415 and A 2008 TC 250 with MS graphics #15....
  6. HuskyT Moderator

I arrived at 6:20 and was riding by 6:30 ... Had six guys turn out for the evening with two Huskies!!! Had a blast... Rode Vet track and the Main... Main was slimy muddy tonight and the Vet had a lot of water on it tonight as well... the new Dunlop 756 stuck like glue.... that tire can corner .....had new 15/51 Renthals on along with the new tire.... my bike was hooking up like there was no tomorrow....! Riding again two weeks from tonight....
  7. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sorry I missed it. Perhaps next time...