Monday Night Lights Perris MX Raceway Sept 21

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Sep 21, 2009.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Crew of 4 headed to Perris Raceway SoCal on Monday night Sept 21....

Anyone care to load up their Husky and show up at Perris or will I be the only one riding a Husky at the MX track again?

Lights are very good at Perris.... $20 gets you in.... Vet night so you need to be 26 or older..... not usually a problem for the Husky crowd........

Track is usually incredible!

T
  2. HuskyT Moderator

What an amazing absolutely beautiful track with a whole new layout with a whole new set of bigger doubles to try and conquer.... just a tad more intimidating than Milestone Intermediate.... great step up for me into bigger stuff.... really fun high doable Hi speed whoop section....

I watched some guys clearing a 100 ft triple like it was nothing........some day ... a long time from now....

about 40- 50 Total riders over the course of the night... Lighting again was excellent....

My arms , shoulders and hands hurt .....my butt and teeth are still clenched but WOW .... this stuff is getting fun! Where did I put my Dr. Brux?

Had 7 guys show up from my ride group.... everyone went home safe....

T
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Nobody in your group takes pictures?:excuseme: It'd be fun to see some shots of the evenings activities sometime.:D
  4. HuskyT Moderator

Here is one from Perris from a while back . Track Photographer....

No one brings camera's.... with the riding at night and the higher camera speed /action required my personal digital Nikon performs very poorly. Everyone tries to cram in as much riding as possible before they turn the lights off at 9.... and they do literally turn off the lights at 9....gets dark in a hurry....usaully loading your bike by the dome lights in the truck.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage.aspx?pi=0LWM0185000534&po=534