Monday Night Lights! Perris Raceway MX July 13

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Jul 12, 2009.

1. HuskyT Moderator

It is a tad on the warm side so another evening ride under the MX lights is in order...

Any Husky's for Perris Raceway MX Monday night? Vet Night / moderately laid down track compared to what it usually can be... age 26 or older.....

1:00 today in the shade on my patio..
    [IMG]

Actually has cooled down a little bit... I was in San Bernardino yesterday at 109 degrees!!!

I'll be there around 6:00 staying until close at 9:00. Bring lots of water and G2!

T
  2. HuskyT Moderator

Great conditions at Perris... track was very well prepped and we had about 45 riders for the evening.... great stadium lighting ... 100 degrees most of the night..! 89 when I left at 9:00... one of my buds had a crash on a table that he walked away from... just a bad landing that went south on him and rung his bell a little.....

Track had considerable more jumps them I'm used to so I did a lot of rolling tonight... worked on some step ups and tables and tried to keep the bike upright all night.... had one wild ass moment with only one foot and one hand on the bar after a watered down table face gave me a real weird kicker ....

tables, big double doubles ( that I'm not ready for yet) step ups , one triple, whoop section ... all in all fun!

On other Husky showed up - another 2005 TC450 all decked out in Red and white with a nice looking Leo Vince!....talked to the guy for a moment but have no idea who he was... not from CH???? from Escondido.....

T
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Sounds like a good idea....in theory. But then it sounds not quite so good when you find out that it's almost as hot at night right now. It cools down a little better down here in Escondido in the evenings. We have a few tracks in SD county but I don't think that any of them are lit.
  4. HuskyT Moderator