Moonlight Madness

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by rajobigguy, Jul 9, 2009.

1. rajobigguy Administrator

2. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Are you going?????
  3. rajobigguy Administrator

There is a firm possibility of a definenate maybe.:D

I should know better by the 28th. May thru Sept. are the months that we can gain additional money at work by being available so I almost have to put in for vacation time and arrange for my work load to be covered before I can commit to any one particular day or weekend.
  4. Creeper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Night riding is an absolute hoot! :thumbsup:

What would be perhaps relatively easy by day becomes several levels more difficult at night.
    With your limited vision... plus dealing with light, shadow and total darkness, the amount of concentration and focus required to navigate at speed is intense.

The adrenaline rush is pure nirvana.

If it's your first time, and depending on the pace... you'll either soil yourself in terror, or become totally addicted. :p

Have fun rajobigguy!
    C
  5. rajobigguy Administrator

Oh yeah night riding is a different experience. Things that are terrorfying at night turn into casual trails in the light of day and being a little off track during the daytime turns into being hopelessly lost by the light of the moon. No matter how much light you have you're going to want more.
  6. Creeper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Every time I see pics from a night ride (not often, unless someone brought a good camera), where the rider was facing the photog... there's always a degree of :shocked: on the riders face... me included.

Little piddly shit can put the fear of God in you. [IMG]