Most bizarre ride ever! Detained and questioned at the secret KTM test facility!

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by krieg, Sep 25, 2010.

1. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    While riding today in my old stomping grounds, the coal mining regions of central Pennsylvania, I stumbled upon a trail I had never seen before in almost 40 years of riding these mountains. I followed the trail for about 3/4 of a mile when out of nowhere appears some dude dressed in Orange pointing a stun gun at me. I stopped and asked what was wrong. In broken English, he informed me I was trespassing and motioned for me to dismount. I stalled the TXC, got off and pushed and was led to a wide open clearing. I could hardly believe what I saw next...

Secret KTM test facility!
  2. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Good one. You didn't get to try out a new bike did you?:D
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Looks like they finally developed an exhaust system beefy enough not to crack from everyday stress.:lol:
  4. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Upon arriving at the clearing at the top of the mountain. My "greeter" got on a cell and talked to someone in German. About 30 seconds later some dude in an orange lab coat shows up. He introduced himself as Werner Von Bran. Immediately upon spotting my Husky, a grin appeared on his face and he ordered his goon, Sergeant Schultz, to put away the stun gun.

Von Bran (of the Raisin clan of Germans), struck up a pleasant conversation telling me how KTM has been desperately trying to develop an engine that was as powerful as the new Husky lightweight 250's!

The above picture shows the results thus far.

Von Bran then told me my release would be contingent upon me allowing him to plug the Husky into the test facility's computer... you can see the cable going into the test plug on my right handlebar.

Then he fired up the huge KTM engine. 5 seconds later he ordered Schultz to crank up the Husky. The huge KTM engine sounded like a 767! Shortly after cranking the Husky, he retreated to some office trailer.

About 30 seconds later, he busted out of the trailer shouting what I think were German obscenities! I thought I was going to be stunned, or worse. He approached my Husky and ripped the cable off the bar in a ferocious rage. Then he approached me shouting something in German at the top of his lungs.

When he got to within one foot of my face, I noticed tears in his eyes. He bowed his head as if in total despair. In broken English he said, "You are free to go... vee vill never be able to do better than this... F^(k Husky!... now leave or I will be forced to stun you!"

Needless to say, I left!
  5. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    No, the German dude got mad when I asked him where the rider was supposed to sit!!!:lol:
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It's just the prototype engine I am sure they will improve on it. I think fuel consumption is going to be the big hurdle LOL.
  7. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Your encounter has been reported in the Austrian press. Apparently von Bran was informed of the necessity to act in the tradition of a failed leader and was handed a Luger loaded with a single round. He has not been heard from since. The designer of the vehicle in the background is also reported as `missing in action´. The Schickelgruber Manufacturing and Development AG has issued a press statement.
  8. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  9. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Whew..for a moment there I thought they were going to throw you in the orange V2 Shtongshloooker....I heard they have "vays of makings you remember"

but I cant remember:thinking:
  10. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    There very well could have been a V2 Shtongshlooker!

I was much too frightened of being stunned than to even dare ask what was in the tunnel!

[IMG]

Much less dare to ask why they were developing 2 ton LEGO blocks! :eek: What kid could even lift this???!!!....

[IMG]
  11. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    As I fled the site in a panic, I was able to snap this pic while gunning the Husky!

As you can see, the site is cleverly disguised as an abandoned coal mine! Very tricky indeed. Nothing but the KTM logo to tip off helicopter and airplane pilots! Those sneaky Austrians! ;)

[IMG]
  12. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    No random drug testing where you work...
  13. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Awe yes seen those before....

those are the coveted Eva Von Braun casting mold blanks:eek:

prototype stage of course:busted:
  14. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Must be sized for the 4th Reich of super men coming to a store near you. And guaranteed to last 5 years or you demise whatever comes first. Nice story there Lads very well constructed and highly plausible
  15. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Please do not deride Krieg! He is in mortal danger! The ultimate proof of his encounter lies in the photographic evidence of those giant concrete Lego blocks. I am posting a picture of the vehicle design for which they were developed. Many thousands of hours of forced labour were expended in its design and construction deep underground in secret production facilities. Evil minds in Austria are planning to annihilate the North American car industry and kill or maim a large proportion of innocent American drivers with this projectile. You have been warned!

Attached Files:

16. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I always wondered what KTM was up to with that "car"!!! :D
  17. HuskyT Moderator

If you 'all lived in California , I would have to say that you were riding in Humboldt County..... up near Weed, California.... I thought there was only one place like that in this country.... leave it to the Austrians to create another....!!
  18. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

That is what comes of dropping your defences. Secret U-boat landings along the coast with Nazi gold have addled your sensibilities. There is no other explanation for the spread of orange motorcycles that tend to disintegrate after only minimal use. This is a well planned subversion that every red blooded American should do his utmost to destroy.

Attached Files:

19. WR BOB Husqvarna
    A Class

Holly Fahvergnugen Krieg! I leave the Queen City for one week to help Decoster and Dungey figure out how much air pressure to run at the MXON and you go up there in thems there hills of PA. and gets in trouble wiff da Pumpkin Regulators. Husky riders should always carry the KTM pen they got in there KTM manual case from there previous purchases to get them out of trouble in situations like you were in. Just click that pen twice and all will be ok. I'll bring your last pen to you soon! Glad you are ok.

WR Bob