1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Motion pro cable for lectron

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Schony, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Schony Husqvarna
    A Class

Anyone know the part number of the Motion pro cable for the WR300 with a lectron carb? Got the wrong one with my carb and kinda need to get one asap. Thanks
  2. Schony Husqvarna
    A Class

Just packed up old cable and noticed it came direct from Lectron. Kelly is out till Thursday I believe, that is way I was asking. I'll just give the boy's at Lectron a call tomorrow.
  3. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Call Lectron. I ordered mine directly from Lectron and ordered a special fitting for the carb end to make it work.
  4. Schony Husqvarna
    A Class

Called Kevin at Lectron this A.M. I had the T3 cable it's suposed to be the factory replacement cable but it's really short (maybe for the 125 er something?? 3-4 in shorter than factory cable?). The other cables where on back order and he's getting them today. He's sending me the longer one today as soon as the truck gets in. Dude was really cool and helpfull. Makes me feel better about spending $300 on a carb when you get CS like that :)
    454x likes this.
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

I'm back now. Glad he got you sorted out. Kevin is great peeps and always VERY helpful.
  6. PineapplePicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTI
    I haven't installed my Lectron w/T3 cable on my WR125 yet. Will post comments when done.
  7. PineapplePicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTI
    I don't know what it is for the 300, but I got MP T3 part number 10-3001 with my Lectron for my WR125. The T3 measured 42-1/2 inches end-to-end.
  8. Schony Husqvarna
    A Class

Ya it's gota be for the 125?... was way to short for the 300.