Motosportz spec Lectron now available...

Discussion in 'Motosportz' started by Motosportz, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    We have completed testing of our Motosportz spec'd carb and are very happy with it.

Changes include...

1. Much sorter and dimensionally correct for huskys to facilitate better fit
    2. Version 2 MS-3 Rod installed, works great on the 125-200 bikes (maybe the 250/300 as well)
    3. shorter PJ tube (Changes when the PJ affects the mixture)
    4. Relocated bowl vent so as not to get burt on the exhaust pipe
    5. optional cable / relocated choke position.

[IMG]

[IMG]

This is the 4 stroke carb but shows the choke relocation if ordered that way.

[IMG]

Email me if you want to order one.

thanks
    Kelly
    PineapplePicker and wallybean like this.
  2. SJohnson Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none - in future
    Carb looks great.
    I am ready to order one for my GasGas 300 but curious if I will need that choke extension????
    Thanks
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

On a GG It might be a good idea as they are tight in there. Although CH member Tim runs one without it and did not mention it being an issue. Also said it made his GG run great.
  4. SJohnson Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none - in future
    I am thinking that to save $$ I will pass. Really only need to choke once prior to riding. And maybe even won't need to do that
  5. Russ Henry Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310
    What will be the improvements I experience on my WB 165 ?
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

Crisper running, more roll on power, better MPG, EZ to tune, very stable temperature and altitude wise. I have ran this carb with the same settings from 50 feet (Oregon) to 8400 feet (Idaho) and 30-80 degrees and it ran great everywhere.
    artr01 likes this.
  7. PineapplePicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTI
    Thanks for your help. Check PayPal.

Mahalo mucho!!
    Rey
  8. artr01 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Kelly I am new to Husky I had them in the 70's and early 80's then I switched to KTM's and Jap bikes. I just purchased a CR 144 from Bill and live in S.C. Man is this thing strong and I think crisp. I just don't see how it could get much better. I don't post much either. Next year I am doing the 165 kit with the 200 pipe and I see how this could me a pretty major change. I may have to look into one of these carbs if it helps this much. I am pretty much loving the motor now. I am thinking about one of your steering stabilizers first.How is the durability of your stabilizers? Everybody in the Southeast runs Scott's and seems like everybody here buys KTM. I can't figure why there are very few Husky's.
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

If your bike runs great as is no need to buy a carb. I think they bring something extra to the table, like the simplicity and how they work. BUT please don't buy a carb to "Fix" a perfectly running bike. My dampers are super reliable. Almost never leak and if they do serving them is free.
  10. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

My Motosportz dampener has been flawless and fits well and is supper easy to adjust on the fly. I think the biggest advantages of the Lectron on your 144 will be the crisp throttle response and amazing gas mileage. Haven't packed gas since I first got the Lectron!
    454x likes this.
  11. artr01 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looks like I am fixing to spend some money. I will probably order the motosportz steering dampener in 2 weeks. May order the Lectron if for no other reason other than gas mileage. I am going riding with friends in 2 weeks one has a KTM 300 one has a YZF 450 and the other has a KXF 450. I am outsized but I expect to be in the lead all day. Also do I need to change gearing still stock thinking of going up on rear sprocket 1 or 2 teeth. Also any recommendations on chain block thinking of changing this also. Like I said I am new to Husky any set up recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks for all the help.
  12. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many