1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc motoz tractionator x-circuit tires

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by huskybear, Aug 4, 2012.

1. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    I finally got a set of these today! They look awesome! I got the rear in the 100/100-18 size and the front in the 80/100-21 size. I can't wait to finish off the stock michelin enduro competition 3 tires on my wr and mount these up. Unfortunately I injured my back and can't ride for a while :(. I will post some pics when I get them mounted and give a report on how they work for me. Stay tuned!:cheers:.
  2. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    You and me both. What did you do?
  3. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I injured it at work lifting something I shouldn't have:mad:. All I can do right now is hobble into the garage and look at my bike and new tires and think of the first ride with both:excuseme:! I am slowly on the mend and will be riding soon, even if I have to be lowered onto it with a crane LOL!
  4. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Haha, two seperate friends, and my dad all told me they were going to chain up my bikes to keep my off them while I heal. I told them all if I wanted it bad enough, I'd find a way...
    huskybear likes this.
  5. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Well I finally got the rear tractionator mounted today and will be installing the front soon. After a 2 day ride in steep terrain with lots of rocks,the stock michelin enduro comp 3s are torched. I was not very happy with the stock tires in loose and rocky terrain and am looking forward to trying out the motoz. I will post pics after I get the front mounted and will post a ride report as well. Stay tuned!:cheers:.
  6. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    I think the first thing that should be done when a new Husky is bought, is to take the stock Michelins off and throw them as far as you can. I wish I did. I rode on the stock ones for a while and finally installed new Michelin S12 XCs front and rear a couple rides ago and can't describe what a difference they make.
    huskybear likes this.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Those are good (X-cir) but I like the Enduro IT's better.
  8. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I think anything will be better than the stock tires! After two days riding in the rocks they went from almost new to shredded rubber banana peels:lol: , even when they were new I was not impressed with them in softer terrain. I think I will be impressed with the motoz based on the looks alone!:thumbsup:.
  9. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Here are some pics of the tractionator x-circuit tires mounted on my wr144, ride report to follow eventually when the weather gets better:(:cheers:![IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  10. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Now's the best time to test that bad-boy!!! :excuseme:
    huskybear likes this.
  11. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    LOL! I am used to riding in the rain and cold,most of my riding buddies don't care for it too much though:cry:. I just might go out on my own when I get the chance,it's killing me looking at my clean bike and new tires:lol:!
  12. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Have them on my 2010 TC250 they ROCK! You shoot roster tails with the front:D.
    huskybear likes this.
  13. Steve-oh Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    04RM250, 05XR100,07PW80,41 Harley
    I've got a rear one. Last xcountry race there was rooty, snotty hill, typical wet forest, with about 10 riders stuck on it. I just crawled right on by with my feet dangling behind me. I was amazed how that tire hooked up. The bike just didn't want to stop moving. Now I just need to get a front tire. I'm still running the stock one and it's a little sketchy.
    huskybear likes this.
  14. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Thanks for the replies so far every-one! I am looking forward to showing my riding buds these tires, especially the rear one!:thumbsup:
  15. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    The rear is good, but the front.... O my.... I have never been so confident in my front end. Feels like it sticks everywhere compared to any other front I've tried (at least 10+).... For the rear, I'm stuck on the IRC M5B...

DON'T SHOW ANYONE HUSKYBEAR Let's keep this secret right here on CH!
  16. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sounds good Blake, but I always enjoy showing any-one the back tire of a husky!
    Blakelpd5 likes this.
  17. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    Just want to bump this to see how you're making out with the Tractionator. I got a rear flat in my last moto today, and now thinking about doing a tire upgrade while I have it off. Not really unhappy with the stock Starcross, but they don't last for me. I ride predominantly hardpack MX, with a few hare scrambles a year, but have been caught in the (clay) mud 3 times already this season. I kind of need a do it all tire, if such a thing exists. 2011 CR150
  18. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I posted a ride report a while back. I am really happy with them. They seem to work very good on a wide variety of terrain. Cornering is very predictable and they seem to wear very little. I don't ride mx, mostly tight steep single-track with rocks and roots and a wide variety of soils but little sand. I would buy them again.
  19. Chef Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 Cr165, 09 Wr165
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 Husaberg FE650, 07 BMW 650 Dakar
    I had a rear flat on my cr250 in the first 5 km of a 120km enduro. I rode the whole course with one rim lock and a cable tie ...never lost the bead. I turned the tire around and have ridden 1 enduro, 4 xc and about 12 hours of fast trail riding. The knobs are pretty dull but there is still lots of meat on them. Great tire...it will be staying on the cr for trail riding (The cr250 is being semi retired when my new to me wr144 arrives). The wr is set with the same tires and tubliss front and back. My buddy, who swears by s12's showed up with a new motoz rear in his trunk this weekend. Said the 100km flat impressed him.
    huskybear likes this.
  20. marshwater Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TE449 (sold) '13 WB165
    which variety of MOTOZ tire seems to be the ticket for the wr150? exclusively ride rooty rocky snooty blue ridge mountain trails.