MTDR Spring Ride 2014 at Loretta Lynn's

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by Eaglefreek, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
  2. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Looks interesting and not too far for me to travel too. Huuummm:popcorn:
  3. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    I've done this and the fall event many times and it's good fun. Even if you only do one day I think it's work it.

I've even paid sign up fees and not gone. But, I'd like to see the events continue, so I consider it an investment in future riding.
    Xcuvator likes this.
  4. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    The night ride poker run on Friday is a blast.
  5. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    It's a 7 hour drive for me but I think I will make a push to get down there for the whole deal. This will sadly be the first event for me this year. Winter won't let go but it should be nice down there by then...
  6. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    It's definitely worth the drive. Will you be by yourself? PM me if you do decide to go and I'll give you my number. There's a few of us that camp in the same area.
  7. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    I'm working on my riding buddy to see if he wants to go but I am doubtful he'll make it. He is LE and he needs a long lead time for vacation days and he works weekends. If he can't come then I would be solo so I will contact you. I plan to camp out Friday and Saturday nights.
    Eaglefreek likes this.
  8. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
  9. 4banger Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 450
    Ive been going for years now and it is a really awesome weekend. The main loop is about 20 miles with some advanced optional sections. There are outs if you get tired or mechanical issues. The novice loop is about 3 miles long and is good for a those who want to see what the main is like but don't want to ride that far. The kids loop is about a mile long and in the campground section. My kids will ride all day there and then Ill take them on the novice for a challenge. There is a night ride which is always fun. just tape a light on the fender and on your helmet and your good. The banquet is great also. a meal and most people win some sort of prize. Great facility also, nice showers, plenty to do that isn't bike related, nice large creek for cooling down and fishing if you want. My kids and I look forward to it every year. Hope to see you all there.
  10. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    I took that Friday and Monday off from work so I am definitely headed down Friday and probably leaving Sunday afternoon. I may have up to 2 guys with me but they are wishy washy at this point so all I know is I will be there. I have a 2003 dark blue F250(Illinois plates) with a matching cap on it. My TE310 will be my riding buddy for sure:thumbsup: Do I need to reserve a camp site or is there room to park? I sleep in my cap so I don't need too much space, just a parking spot.
  11. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    Great to hear. It's first come, first serve on the camping, but there are plenty of spots.
    reveille likes this.
  12. 4banger Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 450
    Yea, camping is first come spots. They have over 300 rv hookup spots, probably more and enough space for thousands more campers for primative.
    reveille likes this.
  13. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    What an awesome time! The trails are great and lots of hill climbs. The Husky performed perfect as usual... Did that sound biased? Naaaaw:thumbsup:
  14. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    This video sums up the experience quite well. IMHO
  15. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    All I have for pictures are from the after math. Had waaaay too much fun riding to stop and snap photos. Sorry, I got carried away...[IMG]
    [IMG]