Must Have White Friday Deal

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HairlessKitty, Nov 27, 2010.

1. HairlessKitty Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '08 TE 250 w/310 kit; '11 TE 630
    Forget the Black Friday camp out in line to wait for a store to open at 5 a.m. deals, I'd rather ride on a White Friday adventure. So we headed out and found some snow to play in :thumbsup: Ride or shop? I'd rather ride than shop any day of the year, even if it is Black Friday

[IMG]
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    That is a mighty fine looking couple :)

I'll bet you did not have to travel too far to get to the snow, it is cold.
  3. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    Yes indeed. These latest storms brought tons of snow up in the mountains. I'll bet
    20 minutes up Hwy 70 from Chico or Oroville, I should say would be close.
  4. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    The snow was about half an hour away if you drove but it took us more then an hour to ridge hop to the snow. We ride the TE's as little as we can on the pavement but do ride from the house most of the time. Dirt bikes with license plates, gotta love them! The 310 and 510 love the dirt, and snow!

The ride claimed the glass lens on my BD headlight. I guess it got to hot being covered in mud spray. Wiped off the lights and plates at the pavement and saw my lens was cracked to schit. Bummed me out, but I never have liked the look of the BD light on my Husky. Looks to XR like imo, Blah! I will be replacing it with the TT X2 DS light. Those look good with the Husky graphics! :thumbsup: