Nemadji?

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by JasonfromMN, May 2, 2010.

1. JasonfromMN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None right now :(
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    Anyone on here ride Nemadji on a Husky this Sunday? Here I thought I was the only one an a Husky around here!:cool:
  2. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    No Nemadji, but there were 2 of us on Husky's in the Vet B class at the Monti harescramble today. :thumbsup:
  3. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Are either of you guys going to the Golden Eagles ride in Thielman (near Millville) next weekend?
  4. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    Not I. I will be racing at Millville this coming Sunday and would like to do the trail ride, but after racing 3 weekends in a row my body will reject the idea...

Are you going? I've heard that it is fun.
  5. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'd be at Nemadji but in still nursing an ACL reconstruction and physical therapy so no off-road for me. Have been hitting the pedal bike to build my quad muscle back up from an atrophy state.. Still having difficulties walking without a limp.

Missing the motorized two wheel fix badly.

How is Nemadji? Check out the fireroads just east into WI (10 or 20 miles) from Nemadji.. they are a blast to ride and offer some high speed flat tracking style turns (50-75 mph).. usually without anyone around too.

[IMG]

Injuries suck!

6. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

My son and I will be heading up Friday afternoon. There will be a pretty good contingency of guys heading up there from around here. I have found it to always be a very fun casual riding weekend.