1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc New 13 WR125 but no manual, where to find???

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by HSrider, Jul 1, 2013.

1. HSrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi all,

Just picked up a new 13 WR125 and this is my first Husky and the little manual that comes with the bike is pretty much useless. I'm used to KTM and Honda manuals that list torque tables and stuff like that, so my question is where do I find this information? do I need to buy a manual or can I find it online somewhere. I plan on doing the 165 kit and will need engine torque settings and all.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  2. PineapplePicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTI
    It should be on the USB stick that comes with the bike. If not on there, your dealer can load it on. The latest version is 2011. (I just got my '13 WR125 June 13th)
  3. domthecondom Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda XR 125
    I had to buy a disk from my local husky dealer
  4. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
  5. retromlc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250i 2018
    Other Motorcycles:
    Beta Evo 250 4/
    How are you finding the '13 WR 125?i'm picking mine up next week,read some reviews and all talk about a flat mid range? have you found that?and if so what is generally done to cure it?i don't have a 144cc kit and being in England a 165cc is not easy to aquire.any suggestions using std carb(not setting as they are easily changed) is there a pipe recommendation?
  6. HSrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sorry I haven't rode the 125 yet been wanting to tear it apart and grease it and all before getting it dirty, I've found doing that is best when brand new. I might try a quick ride in neighborhood just to see how it is. Then I hope to send off for 165 kit and in mean time run the 144.

Thanks for the link to the manual I'll try downloading it and should be good to go.
  7. DTX915 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kdx200 tt500 yz450 klx125
    The same info on that stick is on husky's site.
  8. HSrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for the link that is exactly what I was looking for. Now prep can start. :thumbsup: