1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

NEW (aftermarket) ALUMINUM Radiators - 2010 TC 250

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by mxer74, Mar 20, 2010.

1. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey everyone,
    I just got my new aluminum radiators back from the manufacturer today. I thought I would post some pics because they looks absolutely awesome! Sorry, but I really don't have any information on them right now as to when they will be available OR pricing on them. I will follow up on this thread though as soon as I get that information. Obviously, these are aluminum and not "pot" type casting metal the stock ones are. I had sent the company a set of OEM radiators and they simply used them as a template, so fitment shouldn't be any issue (I will update the post on that as well once I put them on the bike). These new aluminum ones look to hold about the same amount of coolant, maybe a bit more. You can just tell by looking at them in the flesh how much more durable and "heavy duty" they are. I did just weight them too......combined weight between the two are 4 oz. heavier than stock. I am more than willing to give up 4oz. of weight with how much more durable these thing are. Anyways, I'll update the post as I get more info. Thanks for looking!

Blake

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Question

I had these duplicated by a company overseas. My question would be is anyone on here interested in purchasing a set of them if I personally were to buy a big bunch of them and sell at a pretty good discount? The stock OEM ones run a bit under $300 for the set. What do you guys think would be a fair asking price for these aluminum ones per set? These radiators are for the 2010 250's (4T) and 2009-2010 CR/WR 125. Please shoot me a PM if interested and please post what you guys would think is a fair asking price. Just trying to get a feel for it to see if it's worth my time. Thanks!

Blake
  3. TCP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Those are nice! I just sent one of my stockers out for repair.
  4. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    Digging up an old thread. Those radiators do like nice, and beefy. How have they been holding up?

Is the brand name on those rads F-MOTO?
  5. ThunderPaw Husqvarna
    B Class

They do look 3 or 4 times sturdier than OEM. If they would fit an 08', I would likely get a pair depending on price.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I may be mistaken, but thought Blake had sold his bike, to do other things for a while. (the person that started this thread, which was a while ago) If so, then I doubt he will be sourcing these new radiators.

If anyone is interested I believe Mylers may be able to make a set of custom radiators much stronger than OEM.
  7. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

He did sell his bike and is going through rehabilitating his knee. I actually own the radiators in the pics now. If I hear from Blake I will ask him on what is going on with getting these made up. I can tell you they are one Beefy radiator!!