New Husqy 2011 to race Mexican Enduro Championship

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by marco, Sep 24, 2010.

1. marco Husqvarna
    B Class

Mexican Nextel - Husqvarna Team will race the new Husqvarna 2011 during this weekend on the last date of the Mexican National Enduro Seires at Valle de Bravo.
    Nextel - Husqvarna Team will look for the correct setup on the coming 2010 ISDE to be celebrated in Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico.

Following the press notice, unfortunately it is in Spanish.

José Luis Pérez estrenará su Husqvarna en el Nacional de Enduro
    22/09/2010

La última fecha del Campeonato Nacional de Enduro de Motociclismo a realizarse en Valle de Bravo será el lugar donde José Luis Pérez debutará con su nueva motocicleta HUSQVARNA y con la misma que competirá en el ISDE (International Six Days Enduro) que se realizarán en noviembre próximo en Morelia, Michoacán.

El integrante del Team NEXTEL-HUSQVARNA utilizará esta competencia para afianzar su segundo sitio en la clasificación general de la categoría E2, pero sobre todo para experimentar la sensación de una motocicleta que tiene una potencia de 500cc.

”Valle de Bravo nos permitirá conocer el potencial de la nueva motocicleta y con la cual representaré a México. Una vez que ya tenemos asegurado el subcampeonato en el nacional nuestro objetivo es llegar mejor preparados para la competencia mundial, las denominadas olimpiadas del Enduro. Esta competencia me permitirá acoplarme a la potencia de esta nueva HUSQVARNA”, indicó Pájaro quien es integrante de la Monster Army México.
    José Luis Pérez será uno de los dos representantes de México en la categoría E3, la de mayor potencia dentro de la clasificación del ISDE. Pájaro tendrá aproximadamente mes y medio para conseguir la adaptación a esta motocicleta tras competir en 450 cc.

”Me eligieron para esta categoría porque soy el que mayores aptitudes mostró para poder adaptarme a los cambios de potencia de una motocicleta. Tengo poco tiempo para adaptarme, pero por lo que sabemos esta motocicleta tiene una buena puesta a punto desde su creación, así que solo debemos trabajar en los detalles del setting para adaptarla a mi manejo y realizar algunas modificaciones a las suspensiones”, señaló Pérez quien también es patrocinado por DC Shoes.

A partir de este momento, Pájaro tendrá unas semanas para poner a punto la HUSQVARNA 2011 con la cual buscará conseguir la medalla de oro para México.

PJV/SportCar.com/Fotos, Redacción: NEXTEL-Husqvarna/EPI
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Team NEXTEL-HUSQVARNA (DC shoes too) wow great sponsors for a national enduro team rider!!
    José Luis Pérez will be in E3 at the ISDE on the Mexican Trophy team led by WEC (prior Farioli team guest) rider Homero Diaz.
  3. chuckc4 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Very roughly translated European Spanglish:

José Luis Pérez will premiere its Husqvarna in the National one of I Harden 22/09/2010

The last date of the National Championship of I Harden of Motorcycling to be carried out in Valley of Brave will be the place where José Luis Pérez will debut with their new motorcycle HUSQVARNA and with the same one that will compete in the ISDE (International Six Days I Harden) that will be carried out in November next in Morelia, Michoacán.

The member of the Team NEXTEL-HUSQVARNA will utilize this competence to guarantee its second place in the general classification of the category E2, but above all for experience the sensation of a motorcycle that has a power of 500cc.

" Valley of Brave will permit us to know the potential of the new motorcycle and with which I will represent to Mexico. Once already we have policyholder the subcampeonato in the national one our objective is to arrive better prepared for the world competence, them called Olympics of the I Harden. This competence will permit me to adapt me to the power of this new one HUSQVARNA", indicated Bird who is a member of the Monster Army Mexico. José Luis Pérez will be one of the two representatives of Mexico in the category E3, that of greater power inside the classification of the ISDE. Bird will have approximately month and middle to obtain the adaptation to this motorcycle after compete in 450 cc.

" They chose Me for this category because I am the one that greater aptitudes showed to be able to adapt me to the changes of power of a motorcycle. I have little time to adapt me, but for which we know this motorcycle has a good one put ready since its creation, so alone we should work in the details of the setting to adapt it to my management and to carry out some modifications to the suspensions", indicated Pérez who is also sponsored by DC Shoes.

From this moment, Bird will have some weeks to put ready the HUSQVARNA 2011 with which will seek to obtain the medal of gold for Mexico.

PJV/SportCar. com/photos, Editing: NEXTEL-Husqvarna/EPI