New issue of "DirtBike" TXC510 review

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by CKPC, Jan 20, 2009.

1. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Feb. issue has a nice test on the TXC 510. The article spends time with Ty Davis and gives his thoughts on the bike. There is a section with an interview with Scott Summers talking about Husky as well. The write up is favorable.

The only things they didn't like were the no kickstand, the rear tire eating the mudflap, the motor running slightly hot and the harsh suspension. All pretty minor and can ll be fixed.

Also a snap shot of Scot Harden in the back candid shots sporting his Husky shirt.

On a side note (Dean) look at the photo at the start of the article..short of the number on the bike's plate it looks very similar to a t-shirt I picked up recently.hahahaha
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Do I need to go to Safe way and pick this up??????
  3. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

The pic is not 100% the same but is dam close. If I scanned it in B & W it would look even closer :) hahahaha The pic is actually the 2nd one in the article, my bad.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'm not sure if you are referring to someone wearing a Cafe Husky shirt, a pic which looks like the guy on the Cafe Husky shirt, or something else. :confused:
  5. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

The image except for the number on the plate of the bike is the same as the Cafe Husky shirt, at least in my eyes it looks the same.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Ok... thought someone had some Cafe Husky swag (Tshirts or stickers) showing :D

:cheers:
  7. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

I was just watching "the Commander in Chief Ball" and coulda sworn I saw a Cafe Husky t-shirt on the dance floor. Sure, Obama wasn't wearing it up still that's a prestigious locale for a t-shirt.

:D:cheers:
  8. HuskyT Moderator

So where is the link to the issue or a scan of the article????? Am I missing something? I'm on my way to Safeway I guess..... except they don't have any in Corona.......
  9. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    For those around the world that might be curious, "Safeway" is a grocery store that has many magazines like Dirtbike in the shelves.

Maybe I'll go over there and take a peek later.
  10. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'll move this to the Newsroom cause it is a discussion about a published article... Main -> Newsroom.
  11. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

What? No ketchup for the kids hot dogs? Guess i gotta run down to Safeway. Be back in a minute honey....

It is a positive article, overall, and i guess we have to be happy with that.

Anyone who really knows Huskys will sort of smirk a few times while reading it, but overall its very good press.
  12. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Anyone know if Dirt Rider & Dirt Bike are from the same distributor?? I have subscriptions to both, but last two times I been getting two issues of Dirt Rider & No Dirt Bike :excuseme: