1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st New Member

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by smoke229, Jan 13, 2011.

1. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

Hello everyone , ive been a lurker here for months doing research and if the big boat and the customs officers will hurry we will be Husky owners in a few weeks!
    My 14yr old son will be competing in 250B, OpenB, Schoolboy, and 125 only classes in a roughly 5 state area this coming season. We are waiting on the CR150 (with older 125 topend) and TCI250 to make it to the dealer.
    Any and all advice/help would be greatly welcome and we'll let you know what we figure out on the bikes. We put roughly 10 hours a week on our bikes due to ALOT of practice so they will be torture tested but from reading on here i think theyll do fine....
  2. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

welcome aboard!:thumbsup:
  3. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Welcome!
    Where abouts are you in IL? I grew up in Crystal Lake and Woodstock. Does it still get cold there? :busted:

What's going to happen to the 150 top end? I'm taking delivery of a new cr125 in 4-5 weeks and I'd be interested in that 150 top end. I could trade you my brand new 125 top end plus some cash. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  4. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Welcome and best wishes on the upcoming season.
  5. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

Keeping the 150 topend , we will run it for part of the season depending on what we are racing and where.
    Its 17 degrees F here if thats cold enough for ya!
  6. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Cool! I bet the kid is gonna love it.
    Is the 250F yours or is your son racing that too?

Yeah, that's cold. Not as cold as the -26f day I moved on, but its still plenty cold. Later!
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Welcome to the site and I think you picked two awesome bikes. We have the 08 Cr125 and the 2010 TC 250 and love both of them. Just be sure to check alll the bolts on the TC including the rear sprocket and kick starter. They are the only issues we've had with our Husky's. Congrats.
  8. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Welcome to the husky gang!