New Rekluse Trail clutch

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Kevin_TE250, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

This is similar to the revloc dyna ring.... I've actually had one installed on my CR 125 for the past 2 months and it works great ! 125 riders have more options :thumbsup:
  2. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    How does the clutch lever feel with it disengaged?
  3. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

They Dont list one for Husky........which is compatible with a Husky 125/144?
    Guesing honda CR 125 or CRF 250?
  4. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

the clutch has a complete stock feel .. but I'm running the left hand rear brake so I have less leverage on the shorty clutch lever....
  5. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It's for the husky trust me... I've been the test mule for it .. and works great :thumbsup:. Stock clutch feel... they have my bike in and are inspecting it as we speak.

They should have it out on the website in a few days for the 150/144 and the 125.
  6. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I called them monday a.m. and spoke to a woman who had no clue. (not a bash.just what happened) She took # and e mail and said tech person would contact me back. 48 hours later and no call or e mail I am just gonna get another EFM........never let me down 3 biks before. They sound as if they are satisfied with the big 4 and the Kool aide.....so be it.
    Joe
  7. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    WICKED. What part number did you get for the LHRB?
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Do you run the clutch cable tight like the Dyna ring to make a gap?
  9. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I believe that's what they did... they did the install for me... same principle as the Dyna ring...
  10. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The box says RMS-500B
  11. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Call and ask for Sean at ext 107. He can hook you up.. Great guy who can help you out. As far as the lady is concerned maybe it's hard to get good help these days... Sean will work with you and he's taken the time to help me with setup and been more than accomidating along with Danny who originally started the pilot with my bike..

Kevin
  12. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Sean has been there a long time. Came out and crashed my bike for me once. Great guy, engineer.
  13. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

No sean.....just a brian......said we have no product s for Husky......not making any....mentioned this and he says oh yeah but that is a local and it is a ways off. Sounds like for the wr250 and 300 all over again (which they still make) Told him the z start they make fits 04 to 09 te 310/250 if they change clutch cover on 07 and up to 09 to the deep 7602 cover and he said they discontinued it as it only fits 04-06 because of cover...the guy did not seem to listen well...3rd time of this with them....gonna stick with EFM. No offense but they lost me for life.