New UK Distributor

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Ex HVUK, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    As this news has been released by Husqvarna Italy now, I can provide you with the Husqvarna press release concerning the change of distributor in the UK:

HUSQVARNA DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE UK MARKET

We have the pleasure to inform you that starting from the 1st September 2010, Husqvarna Motorcycles distribution in the UK will be managed by the newly established company HVUK Ltd. based close to London.

We strongly believe that the UK market can play a very important role in the overall Husqvarna business and therefore we have taken the decision to be present directly.

HVUK Ltd. will be managed by Massimo Granata, who has an important background in the UK motorcycle industry: he will have the task to introduce from September onwards the new Husqvarna MY11 Cross and Enduro range, including the awaited TC 449 and TE 449/511.

One of the main targets of this new business structure is to deliver the best service as possible to dealers and therefore to final customers: both, bikes and spare parts will be shipped directly from the Factory to dealers to reduce lead time and to increase customer satisfaction. The current dealer network will be improved and expanded during the next months.

We would like to thank Mike Carter and the team at Husky Sport for the work done to support Husqvarna brand over the last years.

More details about HVUK staff, structure and contacts will follow shortly.

Best regards
    Husqvarna Motorcycles Srl

Husky Sport will remain within the Husqvarna network as a retail dealer.

Dave
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    It is unclear to me how any change away from Husky Sport as the distributor could be an improvement, but I will have to wait and see what happens like everyone else.

This part sounds good. :)
  3. GFoz Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2019 Husqvarna FE350
    Deffo need a new dealer up north since Sandifords stopped selling Huskys.
  4. 7point62 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Kawasaki TR250
    Hello Dave, the new Husky distributor will have it's work cut out matching the excellent parts service that I have received from you guys.
  5. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Thanks, although the new distributor will only be acting as representatives of the factory rather than dealing direct so you'll still be able to use Husky Sport or any other dealer for parts.

The biggest change will be the dealers ordering parts direct from the factory rather than via us, which should mean dealers carry more stock and the service for non stock items will be faster.

Dave
  6. 7point62 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Kawasaki TR250
    Ah, you just answered my next question. :)
  7. brock Husqvarna
    AA Class