1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Newbee 150 owner

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by andymarriner450, Sep 23, 2012.

1. andymarriner450 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr 150
    Rode my 150 wr today and all I can say is why have I been wasting my time with Ktm 250 husky turns on a penny, through sand is a joy , pulls from idle then gets on the pipe and rips this is the best handling bike I've every owned no head shake very pleased. So guys what's the best mods ??? Got fmf system
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Congrats :applause: . On the mods when you tire of the 144 you can bump up to a WB165 :D . Honestly once the jetting is sorted they need very little in the way of mods. I have the Flex bars, WB165, KTM SX200 Fatty pipe, Rekluse EXP, and decal kit. Like you have already found out they are awesome bikes and turn and handle like a dream; enjoy :cheers:.
  3. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    I know what you mean about handling compared to a ktm.. a cr ignition is a good mod too. They are not easy to find .. what year model is it?
  4. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Welcome to the club! I just got back from riding some of the ugliest single-track I've ever been on and my wr150 made it all easier. Lots of good info on this forum from a lot of good people.Enjoy the ride:thumbsup::cheers:!
    Jersey Woods likes this.
  5. andymarriner450 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr 150
    I'm going to jet it soon as I can get to track but in sand it glides over it where my Ktm was bucking and try to head shake me off it's a shame some of the gingers don't try husky stoked can't believe how good it is and I love it she's a keeper for sure Ill post some picture soon
    huskybear likes this.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Sweet glad you like it, enjoy.