nice weather yesterday

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by WHITEROCKET5.9, Mar 29, 2011.

1. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

finally a lil sun and not so windy like it had been the last few days so it was actually enjoyable to get out and not completly freeze without the winter coat on. i can definatly see my skills improving, gotta keep workin on them though. my goal is to enter a enduro or hare scramble by the end of the year...
    bigtree rest spot1.jpg
    1) takin a lil water break next to a big fallen tree.

bigtree rest spot2.jpg 2) another shot of the rest area lol

bigtree rest spot3.jpg they make it looks so effortless on youtube.......
  2. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Pretty forlorn looking joint
  3. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    I am still waiting for the melt in WI- 1 and 1/2 feet of Ice/snow remains in my woods/ back yard.(whaaaaaa)

Nice area for you to play in- Your gonna work your way up to those handle bar height logs before I get a chance to spin dirt!

Keep at it and have fun[IMG]
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.
  4. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

my playground for now its all pretty much river bottoms. bunch of washed up debree on the ground got to go kinda slow if not your goin to bust your butt. soft ground & water still standing and tons of branches layin on the ground to kick you off balance. great stuff for a novice like my self to learn in hahaha.
  5. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

thanks husky, my buddy was already tellin me about goin over 2-3footers lol sounds like you need one of those snobikes man!! supposadly were hittin 70s this weekend not to rubb it in or anything hahaha maybe yall will get some of that up there!!