NorCal singletrack on a 610

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by jerbear610, Jan 17, 2011.

1. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    Scroll down ....
  2. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Good luck. Not much from the 610/630 brigade. I would like to more of those fabulous dual sportsers in action. I recon a person need at least 3 bikes. An st special a touring bike and an adventure bike. I have the first 2 covered and will get a TE 630 later this year. So get cracking with the vids guys I want to see what I am missing.
  3. Blazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Eddie Seel 634SMR works Replica -
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilla Dosodoro 2X 2009 610
    No wiser words ever spoken :thumbsup: I still need one more ---
  4. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    Ok, I got it sorted out, kinda... I managed to get one clip on You Tube.
    Again, this is my first outing with my new GoPro and I'm still pretty green when it
    comes to Helmet Caming. Is that a word? Lol.... This vid was done a little over a week
    ago up at Georgetown (Rock Creek) and I was riding alone so I'm just taking my time.
    I have no idea what possessed me to narrate as I was going but I will refrain from doing
    that again. One thing I noticed about cams is it doesn't really give a true perspective
    of the terrain. Meaning that there's sections that were like tricky step ups but you don't
    really see it when you watch the video. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out the whole
    editing thing. I've got Windows XP and was not able to use "Movie Maker" so any suggestions on that would be appreciated. Oh yeah, the reason it's taken me a week to
    get this working is because I wasn't able to view any video at first because my computer
    wasn't up to standard so I went and bought a new motherboard and Core3 Processor and
    everything else so I should be good to go in that regard. Jerry in Sac
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z-DmTJth-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnU0y-jHwHo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWdqrfnNa4Y
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    UR not thr only one ... I made my living and retirement with computers and I still hate them to this day ...
  6. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    There you go. The 610 is quite trail worthy arnt they. Good first video Mate.

Thank you for sharing.
  7. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

There is a movie maker for XP that I downloaded off of the internet, it was a little confusing, you have to get the one expressly for XP. Once you do, it's really simple to use. If I can do it, a dead person can do it....
  8. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Oh yeah... You can simply buy editing programs too, but they are more complicated to the max. I'm still working on a vid from Barstow to Vegas......