Outdoors racing in the Philippines for YR 2014

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Nov 2, 2013.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Word is that Kopiko Coffee is going to expand its sponsor ship for racing here to 24 races in 2014, up from 12 races this year. Wowie-ka-Zowie is what ol' Bozo would say ...

Not sure what this means for my Huskies but I'm getting plenty of PUB for the bikes here this year racing. I'm thinking my #1 rider, Ayen, will ride the TC250s instead of the WR250 in the production class races ...

I'm still a couple yrs from a new Husky 450 MX racer but should have no ~problem getting a top PRO class rider on it here. I'm hoping for better than average returns from the market in the near future and the usa stops screwing its citizens over&over and we all can move forward together, for maybe a decade. At age 55, I'd like to see another good decade before I'm too old to enjoy it other than sitting and watching.

--
    Two races a month scattered around the islands will cut into my trail riding and couch time here greatly and I'm really not sure I wanna sit behind that many starting gates but I do like going to the races and seeing friends and my Husky bikes raced ... And it does allow pretty much a free ticket for traveling around the islands ... Its a life that someone must endure as a (PRO?) MX racer here :0) ...